[ADMN/SEC] Watcher 0.4 - Item Banning + Permissions + MultiWorld [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by EvilPeanut, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Offline

EvilPeanut

Block Items In Style!
    Watcher 0.4
    Version 0.4 (Latest/Direct): Watcher.jar
    When a player attempts to place a blocked item he is notified it is blocked.

Permission Nodes:
    Allows A User/Group To Place The Blocked Items
    Watcher.Override
    Allows A User/Group To Place TNT
    Watcher.TNT

[​IMG]

Features:
    - Notify The Player In Style
    - Permissions
    - No Config
    - MultiWorld

2. Offline

antfry256

Please post screen shots soon!!

stosta likes this.
  3. Offline

EvilPeanut

Done :D

4. Offline

antfry256

Installing on my server looks good i like how it notify them that they can't use the item
    nice and simple without WorldGuard :D
    Thank you

EvilPeanut likes this.
  5. Offline

Grammar Troll

How do we block items?

6. Offline

Pencil

Another one D:

7. Offline

emericask8ur

I made this b4 you dude

8. Offline

EvilPeanut

Mine Does A Completely Different Job And Looks Nicer. Mine Just Prevents The Player From Placing And Tells Them Its Admins Only. Yours Just Blocks TNT and Kicks Them. Think Before You Complain.

9. Offline

emericask8ur

Actually i had a bug on the if statements if it canceled my admin warning to and from thee player if he placed bad blocks,

10. Offline

Pencil

Before you 2 complain even more. These plugins have been made a hundret times before, no one had the idea first. any decent plugin dev can throw a plugin like this together in a few minutes....

11. Offline

EvilPeanut

Exactly, mine and your plugins do different things.
    NOTE: Your's Is Still A Good Plugin, Just Has A Different Objective To Mine :)

I Agree With You, However, Each Plugin That Blocks Items ect. Has Something Different. People Post Each Of There Versions Of This Type Of Plugin, Therefore A Wider Range Of Plugins For Server Owners And Most Importantly, More Happy People :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
    emericask8ur likes this.
  12. Offline

Pencil

You call it a wider range.

When I look for new Plugins using the Plugin Search thing I'm spammed with tons of plugins that block 1 block XD,
    I will stop searching because there are too many plugins already to simply 'browse' through :)

Besides, If I reallz wanted a plugin like this, I could probably never decide on one because they all do the same thing (with minor miiiinooor differences) ^^

No offence or anything tho, I'm happy you guys are learning Java. Just back when I started I was trying to think of something more unique XD I made a plugin that blocks a configurable block aswell, I just didn't release it as it was just to test Blocklisteners and my skillz :D

13. Offline

EvilPeanut

Well I Guess Im Doing The Same Thing, But The Way I Want It, I Just Released It For Fun.

emericask8ur likes this.
  14. Offline

emericask8ur

"Pencil- Wider Range" LOL thats what she said

15. Offline

Pencil

eh naw bro not really funneh ^^

16. Offline

DrBowe

Oh my, what a beautiful day to be wandering submissions! I'm sure the community will have some fresh ideas to show off with pri----
    [​IMG]
    What has science done (open)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pencil likes this.
  17. Offline

moreo101

HOW THE CRUD DO YOU BAN ITEMS DURP A DUR

18. Offline

Clayton Tindale

Is there a config file for this so i can select the blocked items?

19. Offline

FrozdY

atleast make it configable, this seems to be a great plugin but there's no configs, no info, no /commands, no nothing, how do you expect us to know what items is supported or not?

20. Offline

EvilPeanut

Sorry, i no longer make plugins for the public, only my server. Feel free to decompile and continue my plugins.

21. Offline

Imm0rt41

can i get this with a config file so i can change the message. i dont want this for admin only blocks, i want this so that only people i authorize can use certain blocks. can you also tell use how the fuck we actually restrict blocks.