Inactive [ADMN] ServerQueue v0.3.0 - Reserve slots and kick for vips [1.1-R6]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by kantenkugel, Feb 11, 2012.

• adfly links are not allowed
    ServerQueue v0.3.0 - Download - Source

Description:
    Lets you reserve serverslots for VIPs defined via permission or config-file.
    Also adds the ability to kick players if a VIP wants to join and the server is full.

Features:
    • Reserve Slots for VIPs
    • Kick players if server is full (toggleable in config)
    • First only notice joining players, if a player would get kicked
    • Permission to prevent the plugin kicking you
    Commands:
    • /serverqueue or /sq -- Shows aviable sub-commands.
    • /sq status -- Shows a status message (actual players, max players and slot-assignment).
    • /sq reload -- Reloads the config-file
    • /sq addmaster PL or /sq am PL -- Add a player to Master-VIPs
    • /sq remmaster PL or /sq rm PL -- Remove a player from Master-VIPs
    Permissions:
    • serverqueue.* -- grants every other permission
    • serverqueue.reload -- allows access to the /sq reload command.
    • serverqueue.status -- allows access to the /sq status command.
    • serverqueue.nokick -- prevents the plugin from kicking that player
    • serverqueue.vip -- sets this player as a VIP
    • serverqueue.master -- sets this player as a Master-VIP (like the ones in the config-file)
    • serverqueue.setmaster -- allows access to the /sq addmaster and /sq remmaster commands
    Note: If you get an UnsupportedClassVersionError (your using java version 6) try this version: ServerQueue-v0.3.0-java6
    Config-File (open)
    Standard-Config:
    Code:
    ServerQueue:
        SlotsToReserve: 2
        PermReserve: true
        Kick:
            VIP: true
            Perm: false
            Notice: true
    VIPs:
    - kantenkugel
    Explaination:
    • SlotsToReserve -- Defines the number of slots, which will be resered for VIPs.
    • PermReserve -- Wheather to enable or disable slot-reservation for users with the vip-permission.
    • Kick->VIP -- Wheather to kick or not to kick for (master)-VIPs from the config-file.
    • Kick->Perm -- Wheather to kick or not to kick for users with the VIP-permission.
    • Kick->Notice -- Enable the Notice-system for kicks (first try notice, second try kick).
    • VIPs -- A YAML-formated list of players, which are Master-VIPs. Use only lower-case here!

Changelog:
    v0.3.0 - Fixing the getList function for 1.1-R5/R6
    v0.2.0 - Added the remmaster and addmaster commands
    v0.1.1 - initial Release

1. Offline

md_5

2. Updated for CB 1.1-R6

3. Offline

oli4ei162

The download link doesn't work

4. omg sry fixed

5. Offline

MonsieurApple

Marked as active

6. Offline

beringtom

does this only work for R6??
    using the R4 build, with PEX.. and it wont load and spits out errors ^^

dont know if this is a install error, or the plugin wont work when you downgrade :)

7. Yea thats a downgrade error I think. I had to change a function for 1.1-r5/6.
    Try this version: ServerQueue v0.2.0

Edit: May you post me your Error-log pls so i can look into it? the new function should work in 1.4 too so i have to look what causes the error

8. Offline

kajar9

ServerQueue v0.3.0
    Bukkit 1.2.3-R0.1

Code:
    18:02:39 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\ServerQueue.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError
    : me/kantenkugel/serveress/serverqueue/ServerQueue : Unsupported major.minor ver
    sion 51.0
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:150)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.
    java:287)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:211)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:207)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:183)
            at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigur
    ationManager.java:53)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:156)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:425)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490)
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: me/kantenkugel/serveress/serv
    erqueue/ServerQueue : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
            at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.
    java:41)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.
    java:29)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
            at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:139)
            ... 8 more

9. this error is showing up cause i creaded the plugin with java jre7 and your using jre6. ill upload a jre6 version for you too or you could update java to version 7

ok i rewrote the script to work in java6 heres your donwload link: ServerQueue-v0.3.0-java6

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  10. Offline

funky man

Only seems to be working for OPs, not picking up perms?

11. nope should pick up permissions... i tested it without op
    are you using the bukkitperms (pex,...) or the yetiperms (no more supported by most plugins)

btw... if you look into my source code i do not have a lookup for op-status anywhere

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  12. Offline

sillyrosster

So, if I give the user the vip permissions they should be able to enter without having their name in the config, right?

13. Yea and you should set PermReserve to true in the config-file if its false

14. Offline

sillyrosster

This is not working for me. I have the correct settings and permissions..

15. Offline

SullyTheUnusual

Has this been tested for 1.2.5? Would be really great if it works, as the VIP plugin doesn't.

16. no sorry not yet tested because i dont use this plugin in my server anymore but ill test and update it if necessary

17. Offline

ugene123

Hey, i download plugin the ServerQueue-v0.3.0-java6 one because the one u got up isnt working for me at all, and i need my server to kick a player so a Vip can join, so no reserved slots, cause it would kick people.So i got this in config
    ServerQueue:
    SlotsToReserve: 0
    PermReserve: true
    Kick:
    VIP: true
    Perm: true
    Notice: true
    Then i did /sq addmaster {name} and nothing. The plugin wouldn't kick any one for me when server is full and i couldnt get in. Next i tried adding persions to group the sererqueue.vip and still nothing! It wont work for me why?

18. Offline

chips700

Hi, Firstly this is great plugin thanks, but would it be possible to upgrade this so that if so many vip's have logged in, only the number of vips remaining would be kept open.
    for example, i am only vip on my server, if I log in when 7/9 are on and make it 8/9 currently no one else can log in even though I dont need my reserved slot because I am already on so someone could go in it, do you see what i mean?

19. Offline

LPLukas

Very good Plugin! Can you make this compatible with CraftBukkitUpToDate? That would be very nice.