Afro Samurai

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by BodaciousWhale, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Offline

BodaciousWhale

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Afro Samurai

What I want: Ever heard of the movie Afro Samurai? This is exactly like that.

"In a futuristic yet feudal Japan, it is said that the one who wields the Number 1 headband is the fiercest fighter in the world and shall possess god-like powers. The only way to obtain the Number 1 headband is to challenge the current wearer of the headband and defeat him in combat. However, only the Number 2 can challenge the Number 1 while anyone can challenge the Number 2 which causes a constant struggle for the Number 2 headband."

All I need is a plugin that allows me to direct who I want to have the Number 1 and Number 2 headband. The #1 can attack players but if he/she dies, it automatically transfers to the #2. All I need is a log telling me who has the headband. If someone kills the #1 (Who also has the number #2), the #2 goes to the closest player. If you make the headband a piece of bonemeal named " Number 1 Headband " / " Number 2 Headband " (Making a texture pack for it.) that'd be pretty cool. Once you kill that one of the holders of the headband, it automatically goes back into inventory.

Ideas for commands: /hb 1 set [player] /hb 2 set [player]

Ideas for permissions: none

When I'd like it by: Whenever you feel like it :D

2. Offline

MordorKing78

Dont know the movie so dont gonna work on this ;)

3. Offline

BodaciousWhale

Dont know the movie so " dont " gonna work on this? If you are going to work on it I thank you and if you aren't thank you for at least looking at it :D.

4. Offline

MordorKing78

Mweh, I can give it a "" LOOK "" muwhhahaha no... but i cant create minigames. i can but only some stupid things