Animals Spawning Like Crazy (Or Animals not despawning)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by kdungsoccer, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

kdungsoccer

2013-05-05_20.38.29.png Hello, I have been having an issue on my server ever since I updated to the 1.5.2 dev build of bukkit. Animals just keep spawning or are just not despawning. I have tried editing some stuff in the bukkit.yml, which slows it down a bit, but does not stop the problem in general. I really need some help on this because the animals are getting to the point where it is lagging some of my players. No one spawned these animals. Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. Offline

juzz318

Although its not really a fix you utilise Nolagg and set "/nolagg clear animals" and see if it normalises if not use an autocommand plugin to run that command for like every hour until you find a fix. Atleast you will have no lag till you find a fix

3. Offline

kdungsoccer

Is this a bug with bukkit?

4. Offline

Zarius

kdungsoccer - what plugins are you using? Might help someone identify the problem.

5. Offline

kdungsoccer

but it just started to have this animal problem after the update i think

6. Offline

Polishgaming

This is a couple fixes that I recommend: [1] Take each plugin out and restart to see if anything is fixed. [2] Go through each config/file and double check EACH line of coding. [3] Delete the Bukkit.yml and restart (will create a new one). Best of Luck! ~Polish

Zarius likes this.
  7. Offline

Necrodoom

update bukkit to beta if you havent already. a bug like this existed in bukkit and was fixed a while ago.

8. Offline

kdungsoccer

Thankyou so much! Deleting the bukkit.yml worked!

9. Offline

Polishgaming

Congratz! ~Polish

10. Offline

kdungsoccer

actually updating bukkit only worked... so if you have this bug... update bukkit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.