[Anti Cheat] Stop_It Stopping client side "hacks" [1.2.5] v0.1

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Infliction, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Offline

Infliction

Hello i'm Infliction i've i started working on this mod with vanilla minecraft and decided to make it into a plugin. Right now its stops teleporting even one block away and stops Sneaking at full speed.​
    It also stops speed hacks more than 2x normal speed of a player. ​
    When someone sets off one of the events it will notify ops with a message​
    Saying the name of the person and saying if they are trying to sneak speedhack or teleport it also teleports them back when they try any of these.​
    Reason i patched teleport: Teleporting can be used as a simple ".crash" the player​
    can teleport to x9999 y9999 z9999 and cause the server to overload and cause it to crash.​

2. Offline

saucecode

Could we see videos of this in action? It sounds too good to be true!

3. Offline

jmsgt9

I did some testing and there are a few flaws, first you should have it ignore players in the creative game mode. And also it considers free falling from heights in excess of 15 blocks "speed hacking" because of the speed you accelerate to making it impossible for players to take fall damage. It's a good start though, email me [email protected] if you want a somewhat populated server to test on.

4. Offline

md_5

Please read the submission guidelines and format your post as outlined there.

5. Offline

Zaros

This is a bad idea, because it would be completely useless of creative servers then. Having it as a configuration option would be a better idea.

6. Offline

Kaikz

Hi Captain Assburgers.

7. Offline

jmsgt9

true, also it should have options to ignore users with op, or certain permission/groups but overall I like the idea. Especially since it notifies the admins.