[API] MightyBiomesAPI - Manage biomes, custom biomes, etc.

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Cybermaxke, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Cybermaxke

Ever thought it would be nice if you could make your own biomes or wanted to remove a biome from a world. Well I made a api to handle it on a easy way so that you don't need to it. :)

I will also post a other api that provides extended item meta so you can add attributes and tags without any need of lore (custom data). ;)

I also made some small utils so you can manage some of the default biomes, if you don't want to depend on the api. BiomeUtils: here (Needs to be tested.)

I will try to update it as soon that the 1.7 comes out, it depends on what is changed. But the api shouldn't change.

Features:
    • Manage biomes in a world.
    • Create new biomes.
    • Edit existing biomes.
    • Manage treasures in structures.
    • Edit biome decorators and structure generation.
    Also, there is a limit with the amount of biomes, be sure to take a id that isn't used. ;)

Download
    Source
    Wiki

The wiki already provides some examples, but I recommend looking into the halloween plugin.
    Feel free to ask some extra examples.

Plugins that are using it:
    • MightyHalloween - My halloween plugin, I hope I can finish it this week. But it contains almost everything you need to know.

2. Offline

sgavster

Very nice :)

3. Good job mate :p

4. Offline

Cybermaxke

5. Offline

BungeeTheCookie

Cybermaxke You'll need to update this for 1.7.2, because I soo wanna use this. Great job, keep up the good work!

6. Offline

Cybermaxke

BungeeTheCookie I need to wait for a craftbukkit build for 1.7.2 before I can start updating.

7. Offline

bossomeness

Craftbukkit 1.7.2 is out :D
    I really want to use this for a plugin I have in mind.

8. Offline

CeramicTitan

Could you provide some pictures of what can be done with this. I am super excited to use this,depending on if it can do what I want!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.