Approval Time

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by Snowybearr, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Snowybearr

Hey everyone. I posted my first plugin on Bukkit Dev yesterday and I notice it still hasn't been approved. I know this can take time and such but I was just curious how long it normally takes?

I noticed not even 5 minutes after posting it that it had 2 downloads, but no one can download it, so I thought it was getting looked into. The plugin itself is simple and is only 80 lines of code, and I have provided full source, so it's really easy to see it's harmless.

Anyway, any ideas on how long it normally takes?

Here is my submission for anyone wondering - http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/playerprofiles/

2. Offline

JaguarJo

There is no set time on approvals. The people checking these plugins are volunteers, so it all depends on who is available to look them over and how much free time they have to do it in. Some approvals go fast, some take a little longer. You just have to be patient and hang in there.

3. Offline

Snowybearr

JaguarJo
    Yeah I get that part. It's just weird because like I said in the main post when I opened the project it got 2 downloads instantly which could have only been staff, that and it's 80 lines of code, just strange that it didn't get approved right there because how simple it is.

But guess I will wait, just excited to see how people like my first plugin on here, might make more. :D

4. Offline

Necrodoom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.