Ask Yourself, Has It Already Been Made?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Tolerance, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Tolerance

2. Offline

Acrobot

3. Offline

Tofu FUNgus

4. Offline

Tolerance

@Acrobot

Added some of them. :D Ill keep adding more as time flies.

5. Offline

codename_B

Don't forget the "godmode" plugins - nice list Tolerance :)

6. Thank you! Will be good to link to :)

7. Offline

aehoooo

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  8. Offline

OrtwinS

obviously, the search funcion in dev.bukkit.org is not working very well (try searching for PEX, you get a dozen 'halp me plox' threads before hitting the actual plugin page).

So I think this list might come in handy in some cases, but it will be difficult to categorise them all (for example Essentials and Commandbook both have homes and warps build in...)

If this is being maintaint well it might be usefull as a sticky.

9. Offline

Acrobot

10. Offline

codename_B

11. Offline

aPunch

I'll be adding an economy plugin to this list shortly. *evil face*

12. Offline

Chillax_Team

The only reason people are making dups of plugins is becuase people have ran out of ideas. I think of insted of making new plugins, people need to continue Old Inactive plugins

13. Offline

undeadmach1ne

i am currently working on a plugin that will toggle your game mode when you place a tnt block.

*trollface*

[​IMG]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  14. Offline

Tolerance

Added most of them, any others that are commonly uploaded?

15. Offline

undeadmach1ne

there was a rash of enderman blocking plugins but i just checked and it seems there are only 5 or so...

16. Offline

XtenD

Plz... Can i haz the List of Region Protection plugins

17. Just waiting for someone to copy my plugin, it will happen as they always do

18. Offline

AndyFox42

Don't forget the "do it all" kits.

Essentials
    CommandBook
    AdminCmd
    etc etc etc

RROD likes this.
  19. Offline

Deleted user

EDIT: Deleted all the stuff in here, useless rage. >.>

20. Offline

Tolerance

@ShootToMaim

Are you really taking offense because you're plugin(s) is on here? That's not a bad thing.
    Okay, that's still an updated plugin! The only reason I posted 4 or 5 was to get my point across that there are lots of these plugins. Even if there's one updated plugin, you don't need to upload another unless it has different features.

It takes long for me to link every post with the topic. I really don't want to spend more time removing them.

Already about 3 or 4 developers have had there plugins on here. (1 including codename_B) You're the only one getting frustrated about it. I hear you talking about how bad you want to become a Moderator, that post was extremely unnecessary.

Are you trying to scare me, make me feel bad, or share your point across? You can express your opinion but that sentence was pointless, and just made me laugh. Bolding the outdated and posting "HMM" in CAPS LOCK to give me the "heeby-jeebies." That's great!

21. Offline

Deleted user

Sorry about the rage xD. No, it is a bad thing. One of the people who used my plugin told me to take it down because most of it's stuff has already been made. He gave me a link to this page.... yeah.

22. Offline

EssentialsTeam

We should add censor and exporb to our plugin, so we can be in every of these lists. ;)

23. Offline

Tolerance

No, no, no. That's not what I meant.... at all. I just posted somebody's plugin because I wanted other people to know that it had been done. Not that it's been overused. Definitely do NOT take a plugin down because it's listed, it's a good thing being listed.

Hope it's all good!

:D I think I am forgetting Essentials in some of the categories. I know Essentials has:
    TNTBlocking
    WeatherChanging
    MOTD
    Jail
    Home
    God
    Ban
    Grouping
    Help

I'll get to adding them :D
    Is there any else I am forgetting that Essentials supports?

24. Offline

Deleted user

Nope.

25. Offline

EssentialsTeam

We have warps, gamemode changer and a very basic alert system for blocks, that logs to console.

26. Offline

Tolerance

This is not a bump, just a reminder. :]

And WTF!!! Looking back 'essentialsteam' commented on my thread!!! :)

Swag.

27. Offline

Orcem12

Well if the generator for Bukkit wasn't nearly as lag prone I would make a few of those. And you didn't list the RPG plugins...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.