Auto-Revive Golden Apples

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TheDeejay, Apr 18, 2011.

?

Auto-Revive Apples: A good idea?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Offline

TheDeejay

My idea is simple enough. If a user dies with a Golden Apple in their inventory, instead of dying they are brought back to full health and the Golden Apple is removed from his or her inventory. This would be similar to Rations in Metal Gear Solid, the pixies in Legend of Zelda, and so on. Gives a very nice bonus to anyone lucky enough to create the Golden Apple.

This has been an idea for the item that I've had since Alpha. Currently, Apples are near impossible to acquire, and Golden Apples require either finding one itself or finding an Apple and using 72 gold ingots on it, which is kind of ridiculous on a legit server.

I'm sure other people might like the idea as well, at least on servers that don't let people spawn unlimited items and such. Anyone in the know of making plugins have an idea how feasible this would be to program?

2. Offline

Jimmy

I think this is a great idea :D Now to see if a plugin developer is willing to create this.

3. Offline

Kitteh

I read your idea and made it for you, if it doesn't fill your requirements let me know;
    Forum post

TheDeejay likes this.