Automatic End/Nether resetter

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Andy3202, Sep 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Andy3202

Plugin category: World Generation

Suggested name: EndNether Resetter

What I want: I'd like a plugin that automatically resets the end and nether both at specified times. For example, every 2 hours the end resets and every 2 weeks the nether resets. While these worlds reset players are told they cannot enter the portal to this world at this time and once the world has reset players will be charged a specified amount of $ when entering. All of these time and amounts can be preferably edited in the configuration file.

Some other features that I would want is an automatic announcer for when the worlds are resetting, for example: "The End is resetting in 10 Minutes", "The End is resetting in 5 Minutes" and along with a short 10 second countdown. This feature doesn't need any permissions or commands.

The second feature would be when a player kills the enderdragon they will receive the dragon egg in their inventory and the egg will not be spawned on the portal back to the main world. This feature doesn't need any permissions or commands.

Ideas for commands:
    - /ENR <Nether/End> ~ Find out the time till the world resets
    - /ENR Reset <Nether/End> ~ Force reset the specified world and reset the timer for the automatic world reset
    - /ENR Reload ~ Reload the plugin's configuration file

Ideas for permissions:
    - EndNetherResetter.Nether ~ Permission for command /ENR Nether
    - EndNetherResetter.End - Permission for command /ENR End
    - EndNetherResetter.Admin - Permission for commands /ENR Reset <Nether/End> and /ENR Reload

When I'd like it by: Preferably ASAP but I have time :)

Extra Notes: This plugin is going to be used on my skyblock server I am making where players can get together and fight the enderdragon or explore the nether.

2. Offline

Andy3202

Friendly bump :), anyone able to make this plugin?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.