Bandages

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by xXSilverswordXx, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

What id like: Paper in my server is a bandage.

when it is rightclicked, it heals the player 1 hearts and gives 4 seconds of regeneration 2, then removes the bandage from the players inventory. If rightclicked on another player, they get the buff.]

Self explanitory. accepts all lores and names.

2. Offline

Harrison015

I want this too

3. Offline

TheWolfBadger

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

TheWolfBadger likes this.
  5. Offline

TheWolfBadger

timtower Ahh I'm up so early right now haha. I'll do this Harrison015 xXSilverswordXx. :)

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2016
    timtower likes this.
  6. Offline

izarooni

TheWolfBadger Left/Right clicking anywhere with no item in hand causes a NullPointerException error in the console
    Edit: You can gain more than 20.0 health causing another error in the console

7. Offline

TheWolfBadger

izarooni Due to a misplacement in if statement. Thanks. Will send download link in few minutes. Thanks for testing it and updating me on it :)

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2016
  8. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

wow ive just logged on and found i had 12 responses :D Thanks so much! :D
    (would you like a plugin monument in my server when it gets up?
    im trying to build a statue of people that have made plugins for it, do you know / recommend any player statue generators? Thanks!

9. Offline

TheWolfBadger

xXSilverswordXx Sure. What's your server and version? I'll come check it out.

xXSilverswordXx This can now be found here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016