Battle Wolves

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by NetworkingEmpire, Jun 28, 2013.

1. For my server, I've always wanted a plugin where when you train wolves.

Everytime they kill a player/mob, they can level up via Health Points or Attack Points for themselves. Making them attack more aggressively or/and get more health for less chance of dying.

How you receive this pet? Just get a bone and train a wolf. Then when you train it you can right-click it and type in /bw name [name]. And then it's name will come up above them.

When doing /bw stats (after right clicking the chosen dog you wish to check) you can check it's Health Points, Attack Points and if it needs feeding or not.

To heal the dog, all you do is feed it steak. And breeding is allowed. But the puppy will not obtain the powers and health from it's parents. It will start again. Plus the puppy can only be trained to fight once it is at full growth.

Thank you for taking your time to read this! I hope someone can get it done for me!

2. Offline

historio

Sounds awesome :D

3. Can we also have chickens? xD Instead of /bw just replace it with /bm (battle mobs)

So is this accepted? :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  4. Offline

historio

I wish someone would make this...

RingOfStorms Ok

RingOfStorms Can you make this plugin? (Sorry for asking)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  5. RingOfStorms Very well. Do you know any experienced developers out there? Just that our server is coming out in a few weeks and it would be nice to see the plugin in the server when it opens.

6. Offline

historio

7. Offline

RingOfStorms

Because I don't want to.

timtower likes this.
  8. Offline

historio

9. historio It's fair that Ring doesn't want to make it. It just may be too big of a project for him or he can't be bothered xD

10. Offline

historio

11. Offline

historio

12. Offline

NLGamingBross

I think it's possible with any count systhem and get string from an file they give a number(Hearts by attack) but with more health or regen health. I dont know! but when i finished my plugin i make now.I try to make somethink like that only for test if i cant set the attackDamage Higher!

13. Offline

historio

14. Offline

NLGamingBross

I let your hear somethink when i try somethink and it works! Maybe i can give a download link of the test.

15. Offline

historio

Ok Thanks.

16. Offline

NLGamingBross

No thanks. Only service! But maybe a like or somethink :)

O yeah, Dont forget i post it when it finshed follow me for the time. Maybe i forget to shout(I think not but you dont know)

17. Offline

Nnnnneeeedddd

its kinda tempting to make this i have to say

18. NLGamingBross Plus what is your In Game Name on Minecraft?
    Thanks!

19. Offline

Nnnnneeeedddd

good idea though

20. Nnnnneeeedddd Go on! We really need it for our server. Will be awesome if you could!

21. Offline

Nnnnneeeedddd

ill try but cant guarantee
    EDIT: it would take a fairly long time as well :/
    sorry

22. Offline

historio

23. Offline

NLGamingBross

I-G-N: XL_Pepper

I try to make some thinks with wolves. I message when i finshed a test

24. Ok thanks everyone! :D

25. Offline

NLGamingBross

Is there any problem if the plugin is not the same name whemn i try to make some feauthers? ( Later i can change )

26. NLGamingBross Not at all. As long as it is the same name at the end.