Best 2 Player Minigames

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by bananashavings, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bananashavings

Hi, I need help finding 2 player minigames/games. Post below! Thanks!

Bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  2. Offline

XD 3VIL M0NKEY

Please don't bump more than once a day.
    Also, this probably isn't the place to ask about Minigames. I'd look on http://dev.bukkit.org and just browse. 2 player cap specific, I don't know.

3. Offline

bananashavings

Thanks but BUMP

4. Offline

bananashavings

5. Offline

LHammonds

Best? LoL. Everyone has their own opinion as to what is best. You have to try yourself.

Check out my server and run through the various games I have. Sometimes its a matter of configuring plugins to work how you like.

For example, I use MobArena to create some unique PvP arenas which don't really have any mobs (spawns 1 villager because it has to have at least 1 mob) but then you can configure your game how you like. I've created a simple death match that will not start unless there are 2 people but a 3rd cannot join so it acts like a grudge match arena where you can pick your weapons (kits) and then fight it out without worrying about losing your gear or someone having unfair advantage.

I have another MobArena that is PvP configured to start everyone with only a shovel in their hand, then they have to fight like that or run to various castles to collect armor/weapons and then fight. Its all about strategy.

Again, using MobArena I made a hide-n-seek game where people can play as the hider (no armor + invisibility potions) and the hunters get leather armor and weapons.

Some plugins are very specific and don't allow much configuration...the game is the game. For example, color match is a fun game but there isn't really a way to change how the game plays.

LHammonds

6. Offline

bananashavings

LHammonds Thanks!, any more ideas would help but thats great

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.