Boss Bar Voting

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Sil3nt_Aassassin, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like a voting plugin that checks how many links the player has voted on so say the player voted twice out out of 4 links it would say....
    "You have voted on 2/4 links >> /Vote"
    This would be a good way to remind players to vote

2. Offline

Awesomedanguy

Hmm Sil3nt_Aassassin Assuming you use Voitifier I Will check if it has an API.

3. Offline

Onlineids

4. Awesomedanguy Yes I do

Awesomedanguy Assuming your doing this?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  5. Offline

Awesomedanguy

Mmmmk Sil3nt_Aassassin I will start coding it soon. And also, would you like this with 1.8?

6. Offline

Awesomedanguy

Sil3nt_Aassassin I cannot do the project, My schedule is too busy. I am working for a network.. Sorry :(

7. I'll take a look... I'm updating one of my other plugins, but it will be done today. I got tomorrow off thankfully so that I'll do. (thank you airforce)

8. Sil3nt_Assassin Is this wanted as a standalone addon or a Votifier script thing?

9. Matthewenderle If you could add it to votifier that would be great! :D

10. Well as soon as I update icebox I'll look into it.

11. bukkit is dead

12. Offline

malcolm834

Just use 1.7.9 it works just update it when you can

13. I never even started it, there's no point to dev for bukkit if it's dead. Look at SpongePowered.org. I'm planing on deving for that.

14. Offline

malcolm834

Spigot is not over and it's exactly the same as bukkit can't you dev for that?

15. Offline

ZeldoKavira

Please use the proper forums, we do not support other builds/options here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.