Broken Block Counter

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by cookieslayer11, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Offline

cookieslayer11

Plugin category: Informatinal

Suggested name: Block Counter

What I want: This is a plugin where if a player breaks a block in a area there premitted to destroy
    above there xp bar will be the msg [Broken Blocks : 1]
    if someone mines 6000 blocks it will be [Broken Blocks:6000]
    it just keeps on updating each blocks broken

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: none

When I'd like it by: ASAP

2. Offline

DotDash

A little known fact: Only numbers can be put on the xp bar, and only up to 24571.

3. Offline

cookieslayer11

thats the reason i said above the xp bar

4. Offline

simgar98

You mean, renaming the tool?
    I dont think we're able to just create some text there...

5. simgar98 Well if he broke a block it could be named to how many and it would pop up then, plus there is a lib about this I will see if i can find it.

6. Offline

simgar98

Yes, I know about that, but I have never seen or heard from a working lib of that, otherwise I'd think it would be used in hundreds of servers allready? It would be quite a nice replacement for the bossbar shit...

7. simgar98 I can't remember what exactly the lib has it in I just know there is one, after a pretty quick look I couldn't find it.

8. Offline

timbragg12

Perharps you could do this with the boss bar in BarAPI but I don't know.

9. timbragg12 Just set the bar name to the amount.

10. Offline

timbragg12

bwfcwalshy I don't know how to code or anything, just an idea but it was probably wrong.

11. Offline

HDGalaxy

You can actually just create a lore on the tool saying "Blocks Broken: #####" I've seen it happen and used it.

12. Offline

simgar98

That doesnt matter, it's about the displaying on the screen whilst they are normally playing/mining...

13. Offline

cookieslayer11

<removed>
    that has it. just mine a block thats what i want

[edit by JaguarJo: removed IP. Sorry, but server advertising is not permitted in this section.]

14. Offline

cookieslayer11