Bukkit + Flans Plane mod

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by 1swiftfox1, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

1swiftfox1

Okay so I have Flans Plane mod found below
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...cles-v4-panzer-iv-moods-teams-mputils-v2/#MLM
    And I also have Bukkit but when I run the server with bukkit planes mod doesn't work, well it sort of does, for example if I try and craft something like lets say a propeller it shows it quick than it disappears and I cant spawn any items, so it works but doesnt, anyone know anything at all about this. Please help!

2. Offline

jayzon915

Are you sure it works with Bukkit? I don't know from experience but that looks like it only works with Vanilla Servers.

It sounds like the Modded client creates it correctly, bukkit doesn't know what it is and removes it.

3. Offline

1swiftfox1

Yeah like when I make a idk like a plane piece I see it for like a second than it deletes it... so yeah I think the mod works but bukkit is like WTF and deletes it.. :S anyone have any idea of what I should do?

4. Offline

jayzon915

There would have to be a plugin created for Bukkit. Try the plugin request forums.

5. Offline

1swiftfox1

6. Offline

sintri

Seems someone beat me to it. So mp modloaders won't work with bukkit?

7. Offline

angel0fmars

Yeah I tried Planes Mod on my Bukkit at one point. I could craft things but I just couldn't take it out of the workbench. I don't think Flan is planning on making this Bukkit-compatible either.

8. Offline

Qhran

I have tried the same mod, but I saw under the troubleshooting folder that the list of mods are not combatible with bukkit, so it will not work unless you use another kind of server.

9. Offline

nicolb2305

10. Offline

Specops343

11. Offline

sintri

Works far as I can tell, asides from not using a recommended build which does lead to some plugins having issues. Once the mod's removed all entities belonging to the mod simply disappear so no cleanup really involved.

12. Offline

Qardmaster

I do not know how to put it on my server can someone walk me through it

13. Offline

olle1147

Umm same as @Qardmaster this is really confuddling =(

14. Offline

Anthony13

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.