Bukkit wont run right on my Mac!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by supermaxman, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

supermaxman

Ok, so i am all exited to run bukkit, then i get it installed, and run it from terminal, down to the letter of this site, and others i know and i type the ? or help command into terminal after it starts, and it stops the server. so i try again, join the server, in the ops, im an op, so i type /help and it turns off the server! it does this for any commands, and i have essentials installed and i get no errors. None of my friends have seen anything like it and i cant find ANY help, so someone HELP ME!

2. Offline

Kekec852

3. Offline

supermaxman

did, HELP!

4. Offline

TnT

Here is his information from the thread:
    Your problem is your Java version. It needs updating.

5. Offline

supermaxman

ugh and i cant update further without Snow Leopard right? is there any way to run this on Leopard????? D:

6. Offline

TnT

I think there is a way. Let me do some forum searching, had a guy with the same problem only yesterday or the day before. He got it to work.
    --- merged: Feb 4, 2011 4:14 PM ---
    Took me less time than I thought. Check this out.

7. Offline

supermaxman

Dude, your a lifesaver! THANK GOD man, ive been trying to get this to work for it seems a lifetime (3 months) THANK YOU! :D

8. Offline

TnT

No problem. Glad to see you're all up and running! :)

9. Offline

supermaxman

there is one strange thing tho, when i change the java preferences like it says minecraft wont run, but then i change back and it does, so i can run both, but it messes up and i have to use the preferences program every time i play on my server

10. Offline

TnT

I have no advice for you on that, sorry (besides: "Upgrade to Snow Leopard"). As long as you've found a way to make it work, I think you're in business.

11. Offline

supermaxman

haha yea, but now i need more ram :p so ill have to upgrade that, but thx a bunch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.