Can someone find or code me a plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Tainin22525, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Offline

Tainin22525

Plugin category: I really don't know what the category would be.

Suggested name: WarpCraft

What I want: What I am looking for is a a variation on the standard teleport. Basically If a player steps in a 2 or 3 block radius of the start point with a certain warpID they will be teleported to the end point of the same warpID. The difference would be that players would not just disappear and reappear in a new location. It would be visible to them and all others that can see them. (they would move through space)

Ideas for commands:
    /set start point {warpID} Sets the start point of the specified warpID
    /set end point {warpID} Sets the end point of the specified warpID
    /remove {warpID} Removes both the start, end and all related data of the specified warpID

Ideas for permissions: all players can be affected by these warp pads. only ops can set or remove them.

When I'd like it by: Whenever you can but ASAP would be nice.

2. Offline

imaboy321

Move through space???

3. Offline

pwnpk23

Okay so I have an idea.

I'm on this. This one is reserved.
    ETA a hour-2

\\

How fast do you want it to transport them? Very fast, fast, medium, not so fast, slow....

4. Offline

Tainin22525

is it possible to make it so I can set it with a command otherwise just medium.

PS: Do you know if this Will this be compatible with a Minecraft 1.7.4 server (once bukkit is out for 1.7.4).

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

it will work, and 1.7.4 is client side only

6. Offline

Tainin22525

what do you mean by client side only

wait I think I understand.

timtower likes this.
  7. Offline

pwnpk23

It means it can only be used for client.

8. Offline

Langur

[quote uid=90905525 name="Tainin22525" post=2100478]Plugin category: I really don't know what the category would be.

Suggested name: WarpCraft

What I want: What I am looking for is a a variation on the standard teleport. Basically If a player steps in a 2 or 3 block radius of the start point with a certain warpID they will be teleported to the end point of the same warpID. The difference would be that players would not just disappear and reappear in a new location. It would be visible to them and all others that can see them. (they would move through space)

Ideas for commands:
    /remove {warpID} Removes both the start, end and all related data of the specified warpID

Ideas for permissions: all players can be affected by these warp pads. only ops can set or remove them.

When I'd like it by: Whenever you can but ASAP would be nice.[/quote]

Ive done this, but you would need to do stuff like /setwarp [warpname] or /warpto [warpname] ok? here is the link if u want it.

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
  9. Offline

Tainin22525

OK, i think pwnpk23 is not doing this anymore (i haven't heard from him in forever) can someone else try it.

10. Offline

maxxb123

Hm, I might be able to whip something up.
    Let's look at your command ideas:

I don't under stand what you mean by end and start point.
    If you want me to do it, reply.

11. Offline

Tainin22525

if a player steps on the start point he/she will be warped to the end point with the same ID.

12. Offline

Tainin22525

I really need this soon can anyone code it please.

13. Offline

14. Offline

Tainin22525

what was the point of that

15. Offline

Getting his attention to this thread

16. Offline

DMMinecraft

I can understand you well and can't understand "travel through space". But i dont understand why you need start and end point. You can do something like this with plugin like warpportals (i can't link ot because i am on my phone) where portal is start and destination is end. Sorry if i didn't underaranded what tou need.

17. Offline

Tainin22525

I am making a kit PvP minigame with a bunch of custom kits and a custom map. the map includes at least a dozen airships flying above the rest of the map. what i want is a plugin that will make the players move from one airship to another in a way that is more visually pleasing than disappearing and reappearing somewhere else. i will go through and set the start and end points but the players will bet the ones getting effected.

18. Offline

DMMinecraft

There is no visually pleasant releport as far as i know. You can maybe use some kind of jump plugins, but if you want teleport then use warpportals

19. Offline

Tainin22525

the jump plugin could work. could i guarantee the players to land in a specific place?

Is it possible to grantee the landing point? If so could i have a link to the "Jump Plugin"? If not could someone please look at my original request.

I really need this.

Thanks, Tainin

Bump

Please Please Please. i have been asking for this forever.