Cannot create Multiverse portals

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by LurkingintheShadows, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Portals were working before, but now they do not work. I tried to create one, and I got an internal error. I reinstalled the plugin, and now it says "you need to LEFT click on a block with your wand" although I do left click and right click to select the area with my worldedit wand for the portal.
    Plugins:
    WorldBorder, GroupManager, Installer, SpongeJump, MassiveCore, Trails, Vault, EmotionCraft, HeadHunter, Chairs, MysteryCrates, SurvivalGames, Announcer, WhatIsIt, TimTheEnchanter, Citizens, WorldEdit, ChatControl, Carbon, TitleMotd, WorldGuard, WorldGuardRegionEvents, FakeMessager, Pixelator, Marriage, CoreProtect, SimplePlayDisplay, CrackShot, CommandNPC, Itemizer, CommandSpy, Lockette, ClearLag, Customjoin, SuperSpleef, Essentials, floAuction, SignURLs, ServerSigns, PlotMe, Multiverse-Core, EssentialsChat, MobArena, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, Multiverse-Inventories, KitAdder, EchoPet, Minigames, Factions, Multiverse-Portals

2. Offline

17xDillz1997

Have you tried reinstalling both Multiverses? If it's not working go with massive portals. Made my factions owner. It looks really easy but I'm used to multiverse and have portals setup so not bothering. But damn I wish I went with it. Keep multiverse core tho as it's for world's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.