Cannot use batch code

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by liren, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

liren

How can i fix this ?

Windows 7 64bit
    jre7 Untitled.png

2. Offline

JaguarJo

Your path is pointing to jre6 but you say that you have jr7. You'll want to edit your file path so that it points to the right java version.

3. Offline

saiismad823

Should look like this:
    "%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xmx1024M -xms1024M -jar craftbukkit.jar

4. Offline

LHammonds

And get rid of that BINDIR junk, that is related to Linux. Where did you get that batch file example? I see that quite a bit and it is flat-out wrong mixing Linux and Windows like that.

If anything, put the actual foldername where you have craftbukkit.jar in the "change directory" command like this:

Code:
    @ECHO OFF
    CD /D C:\MyServer\
    "%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -XX:MaxPermSize=128M -Xmx1024M -xms1024M -jar craftbukkit.jar nogui

LHammonds

5. Offline

liren

Anyone know a tutorial to setup a 1.7.2 craftbukkit server ?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  6. Offline

LHammonds

It's not the batch file at this point. You already have a java.exe process running in memory. Reboot your PC or end-task the java.exe processes.

How to setup a vanilla craftbukkit server

7. Offline

liren

Rebooted my pc and still no use

8. Offline

LHammonds

So are you telling me that you can go into Task Manager, verify that java.exe is not running in memory and when you run that batch file to start craftbukkit, you get that "port is in use" garbage? What port is it set to in server.properties? Have you tried changing it to a different port such as 25555 or 25575?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.