Solved Can't build near spawn as user.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by DuneRacoon, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Offline

DuneRacoon

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    So basically, I have a little area for people to make warps for their cities. There are a bunch of plots for them to do so in. Here's a picture of it: http://puu.sh/2eW8X/76b10ab5ca

So I guarded each little plot with a region set as the owner of the respective city owner. I have the region's parent set as "spawn", which protects the entire spawn area.

When I demote myself to the normal citizen rank, it wont let me build, despite being the owner of the field. It does not give the message that I can't build, like it would outside of the plot.

I don't know, I can't figure it out.

Edit: It won't let me take ownership of any region. Only lets people build on them if they are an operator.

This post has been edited 1 time. It was last edited by DuneRacoon Mar 10, 2013.
  2. Offline

DuneRacoon

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    Ok so I've narrowed it down. Apparently the spawn point is blocking people from building. Anyone know how to remove the protection?

Fixed: Spawn points have a protection radius of 16 blocks by default. Normal players cannot build anywhere near this. You can edit this in the server properties file.

This post has been edited 2 times. It was last edited by DuneRacoon Mar 10, 2013.
    Refalm likes this.