Can't connect to my server.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by irdoom1337, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

irdoom1337

• Are you running vanilla or bukkit server? Bukkit
    • What is the issue your are having? It has a red x over the connection
    • What have you tried to fix the issue? checking my ip, checking firewall settings, stopping and restarting it, letting it run over night.
    • What operating system are you using for the server? Vista
    • If you are using bukkit, what plugins do you have installed? tons and the server worked when i had them.but after it crashed i got server saver.
    • What are the server specs? Not sure what this means.
    • What is your connection speed(http://speedtest.net)? 403ms
    • Is your java up to date? most likely.
    • so from what i understand one of my admins worldedited away a little too much land and it crashed the server. but now on console i am about to do commands like butcher and they go through. and console does not seem to lag at all but i still can't join the server.
    Also the server saver plugin only seems to back up one world. Does anyone know of a better server backup plugin that I can use?

2. Offline

irdoom1337

1. What OS are you using (Brand and version - Ex. Windows XP SP3)? Window vista
    2. What architecture is the OS you are running (x64 or x86)? I think it x86 but i'm really not sure.
    3. What version and architecture is your java install? (Type: java -version in command prompt.)1.6.0_31
    4. Are you running any wrappers? McMyAdmin, mcadmin, Hamachi, etc?no
    5. What build of CraftBukkit are you running? (do NOT say latest. Say the build number.)1.3.2 r1.0 b2377 jnks
    The build number is displayed in the top of the server.log.
    6. What command are you using to run your CraftBukkit server? what does that mean?
    7. What plugins are you running? I attatched everything in my plugin folder.
    8. What error are you getting (post your server.log file)? Won't let me upload file. i use a plugin call serverlogsaver.
    9. What have you tried already?Checked ip, firewall, stopped and restarted server let it run over night.
    10. Have you tried any of the things below?I saw pretty much nothing below but i did try the things above.

Attached Files:

3. Offline

irdoom1337

4. Offline

CRAZYxMUNK3Y

Code:
    java.lang.ClassCastException: com.bergerkiller.bukkit.nolagg.spawnlimiter.EntityWorldWatcher cannot be cast to net.minecraft.server.WorldManager
    There's your problem, try removing NoLagg, if that fixes the problem, create a ticket with the developer here.

irdoom1337 likes this.
  5. Offline

irdoom1337

It worked thanks!
    That very odd i have been running no lag for the longest time and this never happened before. Maybe it is because no lag crashes when it trys to load the worldedited area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.