Can't download any bukkit/craftbukkit.jar version

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by patricksterza, Nov 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

patricksterza

First of all i am Patrick,
    I am trying to download the bukkit but it won't work any link for me... All i get is this.
    404 - Not Found

Path /org/bukkit/bukkit/1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT/bukkit-1.7.10-R0.1-20140817.175650-8.jar not found in group repository "Public" [id=public].

When i hit the download button on https://dl.bukkit.org/downloads/bukkit/

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

patricksterza

I need to download the 1.7.10 version... how do i do it?

4. Offline

patricksterza Bukkit: don't know. You can also use older versions to develop though.

5. Offline

patricksterza

oh ok, so the last version i can use is 1.7.9 right?

6. Offline

patricksterza I believe that that indeed is the version in the link. And please use the tahg or reply when responding to somebody.

7. Offline

patricksterza

Ok i didn't knew about this sorry i am new here i hope not to give you problems by my part i won't do nothing wrong... but anyway thank you very much...

8. Offline

patricksterza Didn't say that you did anything wrong. But now I get notifications when you respond to me.

9. Offline

patricksterza

I am getting an error while running craftbukkit.jar on cmd
    no main manifest attribute in craftbukkit.jar

how can i fix that?

10. Offline

patricksterza You can't run that file. You downloaded Bukkit. That is the API.
    You are looking for CraftBukkit which is under a DMCA claim. There are loads of threads about this already

11. Offline

DrPyroCupcake

12. Offline

patricksterza

Can you please post the link so i can download the craftbukkit.jar please? The one i am trying to download itsn't working tho. Thank you so much

i will say the samething as i said to DrPyroCupcake Can you please post the link so i can download the craftbukkit.jar please? The one i am trying to download itsn't working tho. Thank you so much please help me >.<

EDIT by Timtower: Merged double post

13. Offline

patricksterza Then we would be breaking the law though. Not gonna do that.

14. Offline

patricksterza

Then how would I download the craftbukkit tho? =(
    I really want make my server tho...

15. Offline

patricksterza Please read the other threads on that topic. Currently you can't make a server using Craftbukkit.

16. Offline

DrPyroCupcake

Wait till Spigot is updated.

17. Offline

Boba4237sdad

In which country? Not China, not Russia, not North Korea and maybe not the Central African Republic. There are other countries than United States of America and Sweden.

18. Offline

I don't live in any of those. And if it isn't forbidden by the law then it is forbidden by Bukkit

19. Offline

AronTheGamer

It doesn't matter where YOU live. It is agains the law to offer any DMCA'd material in the United States, lands in the European Union and the Commonwealth, as far as I am aware.

20. Bukkit plugins may have a future with Trident/Spigot/Glowstone/Sponge/counter-notice/court/whatever. It would be too early to claim that Bukkit plugins end here. As far as i know, there is no project that has a "fully functional" 1.8 release supporting Bukkit plugins yet, whatever "fully functional" is. Some projects have a working subset implemented, some might release within the next few months, hard to tell who'll be "best". For those who are building on a substantial amount of work on top of Bukkit, i suggest watching the other projects too and make ones own judgement on how/if they can be useful.

21. Offline

DrPyroCupcake

I was just saying if he wants to make a server, wait till Spigot updates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.