Cant update to 1060. Everyone gets "End of stream" upon joining.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by false_chicken, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

false_chicken

I just recently updated my server to 1060 from 1000. Now everyone who tries to connect instantly gets "End of Stream" before they even get into the game. With this printing to the console:

18:54:16 [INFO] Server [/127.0.0.1:43240] logged in with entity id 119 at ([world] 315.484570843062, 83.0, -432.8464000330024)
    18:54:16 [SEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException
    18:54:16 [SEVERE] at java.lang.System.arraycopy(Native Method)
    18:54:16 [SEVERE] at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.write(BufferedOutputStream.java:128)
    18:54:16 [SEVERE] at java.io.DataOutputStream.write(DataOutputStream.java:107)
    18:54:16 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.Packet51MapChunk.a(Packet51MapChunk.java:88)
    18:54:16 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.Packet.a(Packet.java:116)
    18:54:16 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.f(NetworkManager.java:107)
    18:54:16 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.d(NetworkManager.java:263)
    18:54:16 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkWriterThread.run(SourceFile:107)

Any suggestions? I am not having any other errors on starting the server. The only thing I did was update the server jar.

2. Offline

ChrisDRob

I've been getting this with all the 1000+ builds. I think it MIGHT be a conflict with a plugin, I temporarily emptied my plugins directory to find that I could join the server, and the error message wouldn't turn up, I don't know which plugin it conflicts with as I have that many. Check out my thread to see if you have any same plugins as I.
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/craftbukkit-jenkins-need-help.31695/

3. Offline

false_chicken

I see we both have Turnstile and Citizens installed. Ill try to remove those. Thank jeebus for backups lol

Edit: No luck. Still the same. Wtf? I was looking forward to the 1.8 update lol. But at this rate no one will be able to join lol. I guess Ill add the plugins back one by one and see which one breaks it.

Figured it out. For me its Spout 1.0.1. It wont let me connect with it enabled and when I removed it and put all my other plugins back it I have not had the problem. Go to the Spout thread ( http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/de...w-of-endless-possibilities-1060.29259/page-87 ) and get the latest recommended build from the link and rename it Spout.jar and replace your old one. It works fine with the update.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  4. Offline

ChrisDRob

Yup, seems to be spout which is fairly annoying as I use spout for quite a few important plugins. dang.

5. Offline

false_chicken

6. Offline

Ardemax

I've got exactly the same error, however I don't have Spout as a plugin. Is there a plugin that downloads Spout or anything like that?

Really confused now and have like 40ish plugins that I don't really want to sort through.

Any help is appreciated!

7. Offline

moose517

i'm currently sorting through the same issue. Recently i have had issues where my players can't stay connected on one of the worlds no matter what. I'm currently working with one of them to find the trouble plugin. its very annoying though because i'm having to stop the server, add a plugin, restart it, see if they die out or not. and repeat

8. Offline

AgentKid

List your plugins?

9. Offline

Sh8kezula

There are plugins that download Spout. If it does and it download Spout 1.0.1 You will get the timeout error.. Spout has been updated to 1.0.2 If you use this version you should stop seeing that error..

10. Offline

Ardemax

I've just removed all my plugins, put them all back one by one, and left some "dodgy" ones out.

Servers working swell - thanks guys :D

11. Offline

The3vilm0nk3y

I've gotten this same error, Emptied my plugins and still no luck... I think its more of an issue with the build not the plugins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.