Solved Changing gamemode to creative on region leave.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Zahachos, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Zahachos

I don't know why, but, when a players leaves the spawn region for my faction world to enter the open world, (both in the same world), there gamemode is automatically switched to creative. Why? The gamemode of the world is set to survival, but it still switches to creative. (It's a faction world, so, i don't really want that).
    Plugin list: http://pastebin.com/ywqzxvuG
    Hope someone can help me! My server opens tomorrow! really need help!

2. Offline

tcvs

Zahach is there a flag on your worldguard region?

3. Offline

Zahachos

tcvs yep gamemode 2 (and lots more)

4. Offline

tcvs

Zahach do you want to post your flags in your region?

5. Offline

ZanderMan9

I'd say WG is most likely causing your issue... There are a few things you can do:
    • Add CMD blocks changing gamemode around spawn (this is tedious and unreliable)
    • Don't switch to Adventure mode in spawn (why are you doing this in the first place?)
    • Make the whole factions world a region and set that region to survival (make the spawn a subregion)
    I know none of these are really ideal options, and you probably don't want to do many of them (especially with your server opening tomorrow) , but without knowing more about how things are set up on your server, I can't do much to help...

Zahachos likes this.
  6. Offline

Zahachos

sure

region: Flags:
    build: deny
    pvp: allow
    tnt: deny
    lighter: deny
    mob-spawning: deny
    creeper-explosion: deny
    enderdragon-block-damage: deny
    ghast-fireball: deny
    farewell: (a long message)
    enderpearl: deny
    ice-melt: deny
    game-mode: adventure
    fire-spread: deny
    lava-fire: deny

ZanderMan9 I thought about making the whole world a region (considering I use world-border).
    I'll do that if nobody finds a good way to fix this :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  7. Offline

ZanderMan9

I don't see anything that would interfere. The problem must be that WG is defaulting to gm 0 upon leave. The issue is, I don't know how to change this. If only we had a cmd-on-leave flag and cmd-on-entry flag

Zahachos likes this.
  8. Offline

Zahachos

9. Offline

ZanderMan9

Not in Java (though I plan to try my best at learning this summer). I do a bit of Microsoft Visual Basic/HTML. I actually made my own website for my server. (http://ninercraft.com/) I'm sure it would be very easy for the developer of WG to do. I'll look for a way to contact them and suggest that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.