Claiming Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Darksoul490, Sep 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a different type of claiming plugin. I have gone through plugins such as world guard epic zones, residence and grief prevention. All of them don't seem what I specifically need. First of all once you have read the all bellow, it would be very helpful if someone could say "You can do this with {Said Plugin} by ......

****************THIS IS NOT A THREAD ASKING FOR HELP IT IS A REQUEST***************

For the beginning you select and area with worldedit (A bit like world guard) but only an admin can, I'm using this for premade houses that people need to claim.
    Once I {Or said admin} creates the area they type something like /makeland and then it guards the house. If someone thinks that house looks nice, they can walk into the area and type in /claim and the house is theirs.

I want it so people can only claim 2 areas or you can configure how many times you can claim an area. This is for a normal member by the way.

If there is an empty plot with no house in it, I should be able to use a command which makes it so they can break everything inside of it, so they can make their own house.
    If someone thinks it's a stupid plugin, I'm using it as a roleplay plugin. And I want a command so if a player eventually becomes inactive then an admin can type /unclaim and it will unclaim.

It would be very nifty also if on a house I put a sign saying "Not claimed" and when people claim it, the sign says {Their Name's} house.

In the village where all the houses are situated, people can't destroy anything inside of it, but when they go outside it is literally survival. Once they have claimed a house that's the only place they can build and such.

Finally, an important thing, I want it so people can't break the outside of the house, so they can't break any of the wood, cobble on the house. If they break a tree and get the wood from it and place it themselves then they should be able to break it. Furthermore I need it so people can mine all the way down to bedrock and they can extend their houses down. People can't exploit this by using tnt, flint and steel, or even water on the house but I still want people to be able to use and craft it so it would be useful if you can't use it on the plot or the house.

I think I have covered everything. If anyone finds any flaws to this please tell me.
    This is a serious plugin, not something for people to troll about.
    If someone can make a flawless plugin, with no bugs and working well, then I might actually be willing to pay them some money.
    Lastly if someone says as a reply, this plugin should work, now give me money, I will just ignore it as you're obviously trying to be a smartass. The right thing to do is say something like "Hey, what you're talking about is simalar to this plugin, maybe you can use it? {Explaination on how to do it}.

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Darksoul490 Plotme? WorldGuard?
    And try to add some more enters.

3. I don't understand what you mean by that. With Plotme I don't think you can set it so they can't break specific blocks that are already premade but you can break ones which you have placed. Also I have tested worldguard out A lot and it doesn't seem to be the plugin that works for me.

4. Online

Darksoul490 Line breaks.

And if configured correctly then it will probably suit your needs.

5. Do you think you could help me with it? Maybe by sending me on how to do it, I've tried everything and I can't get it to work

6. Online

Due to your need to protect the walls: select entire area, allow build, priority 3.
    Select walls, build deny, priority 4.
    Select inside the walls, build allow, priority 5

7. Online

No, it isn't a fun job to do and it isn't my server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.