Command Blocks NOT working

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by CharizardousRex, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CharizardousRex

HI im tryin to run a minecraft server with plugins.. i have craft bukkit dev version for 1.7.9 and im trying to put a multiverse world where i can play various sethbling maps with my friends and certain commands are broken.. the commands ive noted so far are /scoreboard /effect and /tp sometimes but i fixed that and a few times /give. I have turned command output to true and my plugins are : multiverse portal and core, essentials ( i took this out and still nothing) , and llama grapple.. ive done tons of searching and no research has helped me find the solution to this very irritating problem.. someone please help me. I NEED multiverse so taking that out isnt rlly an option atm but if i must i can...

2. Offline

TECGaming360

Im not sure if you asking about Multiverse and why some commands don't work but if this is the case try looking into the config files and see if the plugins are enabled for that world! like for example some plugins have Disable and Enable worlds that you can set for plugins like this
    Code:
    disabled-worlds:
      - world_nether
      - PvP2
      - PvP_Arena
    if i did not answer your question please elaborate a little more!

3. go to your server properties and find commandblock: false
    and change it to true

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.