Command Blocks

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MajikalBlood, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MajikalBlood

Okay so...on my server the command block is iffy...When using "say" it broadcasts as bright purple chat, I'm not able to use "me", and I really wanna use command blocks as intended. By issuing commands with redstone. I'm unable to use any non-vanilla command and I'm having trouble finding any plugin that will enable me to use all plugin commands with a command block

2. Offline

Abusivee

The Command blocks works through the console. You are giving the console a command...
    So treat it that way.
    say will be the same as typing say Hi in your console, meaning the message will come from the server.
    The console has no /me

Any command you can use through the console, you can use through the command block.

However, you can use the /me command by using sudo.

Type this in your block:
    sudo @p believes he can figure out CommandBlocks.

3. Offline

MajikalBlood

sudo doesnt work; On my server Sudo makes another player use a command

4. Offline

Abusivee

That is what sudo does...

But if you have say a button, connected to redstone to a commandblock... Whichever player presses the button (or is closest to the block) will do the /me command.
    There is no /me command on the server itself as it is not a player... It can't do /me.

And sorry, I type the command in wrong before...
    It's meant to be: sudo @p me believes he can figure out CommandBlocks

5. Offline

Necrodoom

as abusivee said, you cant do /me on a commandblock because commandblock isnt a player. find another way to make commandblock boardcast, such as essentials /boardcast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.