CommandEco /Buy & /Sell

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Resource_Pack, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Resource_Pack

Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: CommandEco

What I want: I want an economy that you can simply buy and sell items and blocks that has no GUI or anything. This economy would be completely with commands and just buying and selling. I would like a config where it has all of the items/ blocks in minecraft where I can change the price, or add -1 and it would say something along the lines of "You can not buy this item." Also in the config I would like somewhere where I could change the output of what it says when you buy/ sell/ can't buy something.

Ideas for commands:
    /buy [Name] (With this command you can buy any item enabled in the
    config. "Bought (name) for %amount%.)
    /sell (Sells the item in your hand, if not holding something in your hand, say "
    You must be holding an item to sell it." "Sold (name) for %amount%.")
    /price [Name] (Tells you the price of the item, "Buy amount: %amount% Sell amount %amount%.")

Ideas for permissions:
    CommandEco.buy
    CommandEco.Sell
    CommandEco.Price

When I'd like it by: ASAP

2. Offline

Resource_Pack

Bump, I need this plugin, and I wasn't able to find any other plugin that does this sort of thing.

3. Offline

DotDash

4. Offline

Resource_Pack

5. Offline

Azfaloth

maybe you can use the command aliases in commands.yml file to make the command /buy or /sell redirect to the ones in that plugin?

6. Azfaloth Essentials doesn't have /buy.

7. Offline

Azfaloth

bwfcwalshy Sorry. yes. I typed that wrong. I meant, install the plugin that dotdash suggested and redirect using the commands.yml file. That might work I think?

8. Offline

Resource_Pack

I could only find plug-ins that the shops are with the ID numbers, not the actual item name. I honestly do not want to spend too much time than it needs creating aliases for each and every block so that they can be bought with "stone" or "dirt" instead of "1" and "3".

9. Offline

Resource_Pack

10. Offline

Onlineids

11. Offline

Resource_Pack

Thank you :)

12. Offline

Resource_Pack

Onlineids Not meaning to rush or anything, but could I get an approximate completion percentage on this?

13. Offline

Resource_Pack

Bump, since I'm pretty sure Onlineids has stopped the developing of this.

14. Offline

VG.Developments

Just use an alias plugin to create the command /shop buy into /buy? Resource_Pack

15. Offline

nate22233

Just to clarify you are looking for a plugin like the McTeams/Raid buy and sell plugin?

16. Offline

Resource_Pack

The plugin also uses item ID's instead of the names, and what I am looking for needs the item name instead of ID's.

Yes

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.