Post cleared by xeNium, the problem is solved

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by xeNium, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xeNium

2. Offline

xeNium

Oh noes, no one want to helping me :(

3. Offline

titog176

well i can help you here is a config you can use but change anything you dont want
    http://pastebin.com/S2FhvaMz
    someone else can help you with the others if need you something else reply back to me and always remember to count on bukkit the #1 site for Minecraft Server needs!

ignore this above fixing it lol

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  4. Offline

obscurehero

I'd love to help you, but you have a TON of plugins. The best thing that I could suggest to you is to read the plugin wikis and/or watch youtube videos explaining how to install/config/use said plugins.

At least worldborder doesn't need any configuration. Just go to the center of what you want your world to be and type /setborder <size> <type:square|round>. That's about it. MCDocs needs you to write a bunch of help pages. GroupManager is being abandoned...Essentials is too bulky and bloated (I'd recommend not using it)...etc

5. Offline

xeNium

@titog176 thank you, for your help but I think i can do that myself, I already do that before i write this post, I need the ranked player can get tag when saying something like (Rank)name:message I already write prefix: 'Admin' And trying that to test it work or not but the tag still not come out and Why when i'm login to the server my rank still default -- I already make xeNium ranked to Admin but it still default, so I add more plugins at my plugins folders "I mean like EssentialsChat because essentials says I need EssentialsChat to use prefix" And etc like permissions hoah I dosen't have much time -- Because now i must going to school because the holiday is over now

@obscurehero Yeah i know i have a ton of plugins, but your suggest i think it greats but it will make my time decrease too to studying, but my friends suggest to use Essentials for server plugins, So what good plugins for survival? Can you sent me the plugins (Already configured by you) So i just need to download it and start the server
    I already ask my friends to give his plugins (Already configured by him) but he just quite or i can say he say not without saying it, I think he is stingy (But he not very easy to angry he just stingy I think) because in Indonesia he is the biggest server at minecraft indonesia server, So did you can help me?, My server type is Survival Mode

6. Offline

xeNium

Up up up someone please help me

7. Offline

xeNium

Oh noes, please help me

Aw? No one help me , Oh noes please help meee

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  8. Offline

xeNium

Somebody help me, thanks I need it now soon I will host my server

9. Offline

TerrorBite

GroupManager has been abandoned. It is not up to date so don't use it.

GroupManager and Permissions do the same thing. If you try and use both of them at once, you will have a lot of problems.

Get rid of GroupManager and just use Permissions.

10. Offline

xeNium

Thanks for your suggestion but can you help me do that? because i cannot do anythingg at configuring a plugin @_@

11. Offline

chaseoes

I'm pretty sure you need a separate plugin that enables the use of Permission's prefixes, like iChat or HeroChat.

12. Offline

xeNium

Hmm can you help me to dedicated a server? Because i just newbie at minecraft give me good plugins for minecraft survival server, I will configure it myself "I will try it"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.