Copy/Paste Help

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by thebeastlyboss, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

thebeastlyboss

Hello I am creating a system off of youtube tutorials but I am going to need far more help. I am creating two commands maybe more need to be created. So I need to make a selection command. /select1 /select2 to select areas 1 and 2 diagnol from each other, then I need a command /generate to generate the selected areas. How would I do that in my classes file?
    This is what I have so far in my .Class file all I've created is my .class file. I need to know if maybe someone could fill in the code for me to create the 2 selection commands and the spawning command. What code would I use? If someone could provide me a code that I can easily copy/paste into my eclipse to complete the plugin.
    Code:
    package me.NavyCraft.Navycraft;

import org.bukkit.command.CommandSender;
    import org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin;

public class Activator extends JavaPlugin{

public void onEnable() {
            getLogger().info("Plugin Enabled")
        }

public void onDisable() {
            getlogger().info("Plugin Disabled") {             
        }

public boolean onCommand(CommandSender sender, Command cmd, String label, String[] args ) {
            if(sender instanceof Player) {
                Player player = (Player) sender;
                if(cmd.getname)().equalsIgnoreCase("select"))){
                    String
                }
            }
    }

2. Offline

killerman747

thebeastlyboss
    This seems like you need a whole script of code. Doing something like this isnt easy, this should probably be posted under plugin requests if you want someone to code it for you...

3. Offline

LavaisWatery

Two locations, when the command equals 'select1/2' sets either of the locations. When the commands equals generate then loop through the blocks between location A and B and set the blocks to whatever you want ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.