Craftable Schematics

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by darkcammo, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Offline

darkcammo

I was wondering is there a plugin that:

- With the certain amount of required materials on a crafting grid you get an "schematic item" (due to bukkit limitations a "special" piece of wool or something like that.
    -When you place this special piece of wool it places a WorldEdit schematic. Based off of which schematic item you constructed on the crafting grid.

Example: 64 Cobblestone, 64 Reeds, 64 Planks in a line on a crafting table gives a orange wool "schematic item". When you place that wool POOF a library appears (the library schematic being already saved under worldedit).

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME, and totally possible if I'm not mistaken.

2. Offline

Celtic Minstrel

Not possible as stated, because crafting recipes can only take one of each item, for a max of nine items. That said, I suspect it would be possible to do the "place wool and get a library" thing, though wool would be one of the worst choices since it would cause a client crash (as would dye, logs, slabs, double slabs, and coal). If there were a plugin to do that, you could certainly use Cookbook to create recipes to craft these special items (since they'd be a normal item, except with a health bar).