Craftbukkit #1774 No Cleanstone in the Chunks

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Banjix, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Banjix

We dated up 1.0 RB to #1774 DEV Build and in most of our chunks we do not have cleanstone anymore :(
    I tryed to fix the Chunks with Chunkster but it do not works!

Does anybody has an idea how i can fix my map or do we need a Map-Reset?

Thanks for help
    Banjix

2. Offline

Jobsti

Same problem.... since I think 1772, on some chunks, cleanstone is gone.
    //Regen from Worldedit works, but sometime the cleanstone is gone again.

Only Cleanstone.

3. Offline

pyraetos

What is cleanstone?

4. Offline

Refalm

It's a stupid way to say stone.

Tanite likes this.
  5. Offline

pyraetos

Ah, in that case. What plugins are you guys using?

6. Offline

Jobsti

A friend of mine has the same problems.
    A short talk, same plugins we use:

WorldEdit
    Wordguard
    Multiverse
    HomeSpawnPlus
    cfBanner
    Nocheat
    pex, rtk, milkadmin, BB, hawkEye, Skylands+, Worldborder.

I'm using relative new dev builds.
    He is using the latest RB's, so we think, it's a CraftBukkit problem.
    Tested on new worlds with 1718 and 1772

Last build without this problems was around #1718-1734
    (We saw the problems since #1772)

7. Offline

whizkid8888

Same here... it's caused havoc. WorldEdit, WorldGuard, MV, PEX, BB, and... that's all I have in common with the above. This needs to be resolved. =(

8. Offline

Jobsti

News:

Generating World with 1718/1735 (or old 1.0 Worlds): ok
    1718/1735 or old 1.0 Word, Updating CB to 1772: All stone is gone
    All new generated chunks with 1772 are ok.

9. Offline

Banjix

10. Offline

whizkid8888

I'm not running Spout... I usually do, yes, but I disable it when I update, for that reason. >>

11. Offline

Tanite

Did anyone have this re-occur after removing/updating Spout? I had this happen too (and I did start the server with the older Spout 644 installed initially). I'm on cb1774.

12. Offline

SilenceAngel

Tryed to reproduce that issue. first i checked my world with dev-bukkit 1718 and spout 644. All was ok. Next step i ported my world to 1774 with spout 679, got errors about outdated spout. don't connected, updated spout to 688 and startet again, without errors but without stone too :D.
    Next step, take the same map like before (a backup) updated it without spout to 1774. All seems ok.. activated spout 688.. and all is ok..

Its only happens, if you start your server with a outdated spoutversion..

13. Offline

Tanite

Here's the error from my server log on first boot with 1774 and Spout 644 still in:

Code:
    2012-01-17 05:07:43 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling Spout v644 (Is it up to date?): q
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: q
            at org.getspout.spout.block.mcblock.CustomBlock.replaceBlocks(CustomBlock.java:455)
            at org.getspout.spout.Spout.onEnable(Spout.java:236)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:230)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:989)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:280)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:190)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:173)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:132)
            at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:52)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:148)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:407)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    I also had this Multiverse (2.2 not AB?) error, which seems to reference TerrainControl (which I wonder if you other guys are also using, since that's a terrain generation-related plugin):

Code:
    2012-01-17 05:07:47 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling Multiverse-Core vRIP-JENKINS-001 (Somewhere around b-35X) (Is it up to date?): r
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: r
            at com.Khorn.TerrainControl.Configuration.WorldConfig.ReadCustomBiomes(WorldConfig.java:438)
            at com.Khorn.TerrainControl.Configuration.WorldConfig.ReadConfigSettings(WorldConfig.java:403)
            at com.Khorn.TerrainControl.Configuration.WorldConfig.<init>(WorldConfig.java:167)
            at com.Khorn.TerrainControl.TCPlugin.GetSettings(TCPlugin.java:117)
            at com.Khorn.TerrainControl.TCPlugin.getDefaultWorldGenerator(TCPlugin.java:82)
            at org.bukkit.WorldCreator.getGeneratorForName(WorldCreator.java:262)
            at org.bukkit.WorldCreator.generator(WorldCreator.java:180)
            at com.onarandombox.MultiverseCore.utils.WorldManager.addWorld(WorldManager.java:93)
            at com.onarandombox.MultiverseCore.utils.WorldManager.loadWorlds(WorldManager.java:493)
            at com.onarandombox.MultiverseCore.MultiverseCore.onEnable(MultiverseCore.java:196)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:230)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:989)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:280)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:190)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:173)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:356)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:343)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:175)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:407)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    The MV error didn't stop until I updated TC to the dev guild. The corruption that I first saw didn't happen on our TC world, however. It was a normally-generated world. I am not certain if the corruption went to any of the other worlds. The only other error I got was Citizens, but I don't think that did this.
    Maybe that will help someone figure it out (if it matters).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.