CraftBukkit for Minecraft Beta 1.7.3 now available

Discussion in 'Bukkit News' started by EvilSeph, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EvilSeph

THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE FOR MINECRAFT RELEASED IN 2013
    Show Spoiler

A new CraftBukkit Recommended Build (#1000) with Minecraft 1.7.3 support is now available. This new build contains a fix for a huge memory leak (resulting in significantly improved performance), a rudimentary Piston API and a built-in permissions system, among other things (for more information, look at the Recommended Build announcement thread linked below).

Will plugins break with this build?
    Provided the developers of the plugins you are using are keeping up with the development of Bukkit, all your plugins should work fine. However, there are possibly changes included in this build that could break some plugins, though this is highly unlikely to happen.

Known Issues:
    • Signs, chests, furnaces, etc. sometimes wipe under certain circumstances. This is a vanilla Minecraft 1.7 bug that we're still investigating.
    For more detailed information on what is contains in this update, please see the Recommended Build announcement thread here:
    http://goo.gl/MVtgK

Updating to this Recommended Build is highly recommended as it contains, among many other things, a fix for a huge memory leak that should result in better performance overall. As always, please backup your server before updating, just in case.

Download CraftBukkit #1000 here

To keep up to date on our latest Recommended Builds we have an RSS feed you can subscribe to:
    http://ci.bukkit.org/other/latest_recommended.rss

2. Offline

jacob123223

Awesome! Thank you guys soooo much!! I cant wait to get my server up! You are amazing! And a built in permissions system....just awesome! :D

3. Offline

aykutmania

Spawning of Minecarts in Minecarts Mania doesn't work on this build :(

4. Offline

RegretZero

W00t! This is fantastic! Go bukkit! The server that I help run can come back online now!

5. Offline

aTastyNoob

Thanks!

6. Offline

Sequel Sentry

Woo! Thanks guys.

7. Offline

Worlther

Finally! Thank you so much guys.

8. Thanks, I'm going to test this new permissions system :)

9. Offline

efstajas

Yeah, Bukkit finally reached the 1000. :)
    Performance seems to be much better, I can hold 5 more players without lag now. I'll take a look into the new permissions- system.

10. Offline

Grakiao

Awesome! Thanks guys, now I can update my server and test this new built-in permission's thing.

11. Offline

wouter0100

Awesome THANKS!

12. Offline

iFearz

So why doesn't it show up as a RB in the feed?
    Cuz now I still can't update because I'm using Servercraft as a host and they have McMyAdmin, so I can only update to RBs :S

13. Offline

Dinnerbone Bukkit Team Member

There's an issue with the feed where it's adding #1000 to the end of the list instead of the beginning. We're looking into it, sorry for the inconvenience :)

14. Offline

ledhead900

Excellent work guys, very much appreciate, I fallen victim to a the 1.7 vanilla bug that appears to only affect certain chunks but it comes back once in a while once it starts happening very odd.

Oh and can u let me in on any details on what permissions system u guys are using did you pick up permissions 3x ?

lf to updating to this just gonna wait for some plugins to update to this reco to be safe currently im running 922 much difference from that build and this ?

Edit:
    I found that permission FAQ so nvm still stumped as to why you never just picked up permissions 3.x it basicly the defacto around here.

Th3Controller likes this.
  15. Offline

JoelDaMole789

I have been around on 'stable' ones for a while, and when #1000 came out (before promotion) i got it, because it seemed special.
    Now its been recommended. Guess its just rolling the dice that #1000 was the one.

16. Offline

EvilSeph

This should be fixed now, thanks for letting us know!

iFearz likes this.
  17. Offline

Smelyhobo

i keep getting this error every time i run craftbukkit

Code:
    151 recipes
    16 achievements
    java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\Dad\AppData\Local\Temp\jline_git-Bukkit
    -0_0_0-945-g73697a4-b1000jnks.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
            at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
            at jline.WindowsTerminal.loadLibrary(WindowsTerminal.java:315)
            at jline.WindowsTerminal.initializeTerminal(WindowsTerminal.java:240)
            at jline.Terminal.setupTerminal(Terminal.java:75)
            at jline.Terminal.getTerminal(Terminal.java:26)
            at jline.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:191)
            at jline.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:186)
            at jline.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:174)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.<init>(MinecraftServer.java:71)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.main(MinecraftServer.java:492)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.Main.main(Main.java:123)
    Press any key to continue . . .
    Running my 953 server works fine

18. Offline

freman

I've been waiting for this build for entirely different reasons ;) I wanted to test the automation behind my bukkit update mailing list (outside of the lab) - it worked perfectly first try - 25 subscribers got their email this morning :D

19. Offline

Tott3

Me luv you long time <3

Th3Controller likes this.
  20. Offline

cjbh1996

woo hoo! 1000!

21. Offline

XRayted

Thank you SO much! Just happen to see it.
    Btw, nice number ;)

22. Hey Whats The Coding For CMD On Windows For 1.7.3?

23. Offline

Rodwin

All the members @ rodwin.fr thank you all, bukkit team !:)

24. Offline

Moparx

Another great release. Thanks all. :)

25. Offline

bbq

Ahh... This explains the three (and only three I've ever had) bluescreens I had since updating GO 1.7.3!

26. Offline

AcidicTaco

Congratulations on bukkit build #1000 :D

27. Thanks for the hard work guys. You make notch's bugs tolerable.

28. Milestone build!

29. Offline

dogman773

thanks you finally been waiting and checkin everyday for it, had to use the plain old minecraftserver.exe file while a waited for this to come out :D

30. Offline

Jobsti

Big Thanks to the Team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.