Creative Inventory restriction

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ravand, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Offline

ravand

I am using the ChestShop plugin on my server and i have donaters who can have creative on all worlds.

The problem now is i don't want the creative people to help the normal members earn money!

Now i am asking if it is possible to separate the creative inventory from the survival inventory, so they cannot switch back to survival and sell all those items.

Additionaly it would be needed, to disallow creative users to put items in a chest or dropping them on the ground, since they dont need that anyway.

There would be one last way to contribute/share items to/with other people : by placing them on the ground and letting other people mine it. I thought maybe about an autoprotection on all creative blocks, so nobody can mine them.

Is there already a plugin which provides these features? If not i guess its a very nice idea.

2. Offline

wwsean08

3. Offline

ravand

that's not what i wanted i already use multiinventory. MultiInv only separates inventories from different worlds...

BUT i found the plugin i was looking for :)
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/burning-creative-suite/

Thats exactly what i was looking for its amazing... instead of protecting creatively placed blocks they just dont drop anything :)
    AMAZING AMAZING work.

thread can be closed and ty

4. Offline

wwsean08

ah ok, i misunderstood you, but i'm glad you found what you wanted