Cuboid Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Hohahihehu, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Offline

Hohahihehu

I know many people prefer plugins like Realms or WorldGuard, but could someone port over Cuboid with all of the building tools intact? I know a lot of people would be really happy with that.

EDIT: Please stop suggesting WorldGuard and WorldEdit, I know they exist but that isn't the point of the topic.

2. Offline

Edward Hand

3. Offline

Hohahihehu

Yes, I know about WorldEdit. I want cuboid specifically ported over, with both the protection and building features intact. Reason being is that on my server we have literally hundreds of cuboid protected areas, and not being able to load those protected areas would be catastrophic to griefing protection.

4. Offline

minecraftworlds

I agree, world edit is great and all but I like the simplicity of cuboid (compared to WorldEdit) plus I can't seem to figure out how to use WorldEdit/WorldGuard to protect areas. If anyone can please port cuboid over to bukkit!

5. Offline

Hohahihehu

6. Offline

br0ad456

yeah i would really live a cuboid as well iv been looking for ages :(

7. Offline

minecraftworlds

wait is that the code of a bukkit plugin or the hmod code for a dev. to port it over?

8. Offline

Fyridor

I'd really like Cuboid as well, but I am not unwilling to accept WorldEdit, as it is a really nice tool too. I guess it would take some getting used to, but if Cuboid is not coming to Bukkit, or will not be updated regularly, there would be no use.

9. Offline

oliverw92

10. Offline

Hohahihehu

Sigh...

I know WorldGuard exists. I know WorldEdit exists. I know both of them are awesome plugins, and sk89q is a great plugin maker. I would still prefer to have the cuboid plugin with all of its elements intact than using those two, despite added functionality. It's familiarity and easy of use mostly.

The code I provided above is the hMod version that would need to be ported.

11. Offline

sem785

will step to bukkit soon, wait for Cuboid
    Cuboid is the only [​IMG] in the way for my [​IMG]

:D

12. Did you take a look at my iZone ?

13. Offline

Jakebobjo

I want cuboid to :D

14. Did you take a look at my iZone ?

15. Offline

Riot

iZone is the bomb.

16. Offline

Tuna

Hey guys! Just an FYI I wrote TPack and it contains cuboid building functionality. It currently only has the cfill/cdel with material feature, none of the cpyramid or csphere or protection. I am planning on adding those soon though but for now it has all the awesome features :D

seaniscrazy likes this.