Custom ChestShop Plugin Request :)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by StyleCraft13, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Offline

StyleCraft13

Hello I want a custom ChestShop with additional features. Their is this server i like to play on and it has this plugin but i asked the owner whats the name of the plugin and he told me to come here and request something like this because it's a custom plugin and no their is no where to be downloaded so that's why i am here :)
    Ok so how i want it:
    1. I want it so you can place a sign anywhere and name the heading [Shop]
    2. And all you need to do is press done then a message will pop up saying "Punch the sign with the item you wish to sell."
    3. Once you punch the sign their should be a message to pop up saying "Please say a quantity."
    4. Once you say the quantity i want a message saying "please say a price in the following format B $:$ S
    5. Once you say the price i want a message saying "Please click the chest you would want to link to this shop" than another message saying "Type finish to save any changes, Type cancel to discard them".
    The following are pictures of the steps.
    1. 2014-03-22_12.42.21.png
    2. 2014-03-22_12.42.31.png
    3. 2014-03-22_12.42.52.png
    4. 2014-03-22_12.42.52.png
    5. 2014-03-22_12.44.05.png
    6. 2014-03-22_12.44.34.png

Attached Files:

2. Offline

StyleCraft13

Oh i forgot to add this i would like it under 2 mounts :)

3. Offline

Brendan1903

I do believe it excises but I'm not sure of the name

4. Offline

StyleCraft13

The plugin in the server i play in is called DarkMarket and their is no Darkmarket so it's a custom plugin :/ that's why i'm requesting one. But if you believe one excises and you remember the name please tell me :)

Here is a site of the server instructions if you need a a little bit more information http://darkcraft.org/wiki/Shops

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  5. Offline

Brendan1903

6. Offline

StyleCraft13

No not that one i want a customized chestshop plugin not the actuual chestshop XD. See i want it where i type in commands and it will automatically put it on the sign and where the chest can be anywhere away from 750 blocks. Thanks for the help anyways.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

7. Offline

StyleCraft13

8. Offline

StyleCraft13