Custom SG

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by awesomer3, Aug 1, 2014.

?

Do you like this idea

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  3. Mabye

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

awesomer3

Plugin Category: Minigames

Name: SurvivalGames

What I want:

1. Has supply crates.
    2. Uses piston head crates (if possible)
    3. There is a coal rim that comes in from the outside (When the game starts the outside would be normal and as the game progresses the coal will creep into the middle and make everything that is around it into coal blocks. If you go in the coal area you will be caught on fire(Also fire penetrates armour if possible) When you leave the area you stop being on fire.)
    4. There will be death match when there are 4 players remaining (To activate death match broadcast saying there are now 4 players left do /dm to start death match. From there, there'll be a timer that counts down from a minute. When the timer gets to 0 it will teleport players to the spawn points. From there, player have to wait 10 seconds before they can move from the podium. When there are on the podium before it starts you cannot shoot arrows or projectiles.)
    5. Chest, supply chest and enchanting bench spawn in random (set positions) places.
    6. There will be tier chest. In the middle there will be Tier 1 chests with good loot. Not on the edge but not in the middle there will be tier 3 chest will not the best stuff, on the edges near the coal there will be tier 2 chests (these are all set with commands).
    There will be classes:

1. Dog whistler (every minute a dog will spawn automatically tamed to the player. Maximum of 3 dogs at once)

2. Backstabber (If you have a axe you do +1 attack damage every time)

3. The Bomb (if you right click with any weapon, including axes, it will shot surrounding players up 5 blocks(They do take fall damage) also when they click there will be the falling particles around the player who clicked (Like the hust smash when he hits the ground))
    (Other classes i should set in config, I should be able to give them custom items with no traits).

4. You should be able to start the game with a command.

5. Set max amount of players in the config

6. Set min in config

7. Customizable language in config

8. Mushroom stew give you health boost and strength boost.

9. Set items that go in chests in config

10. Display death messages as "(Player) has been killed by (Player) with an (The item that the player killed the other guy with)"

11. When player dies he will be turned invisible and given a compass to find the nearest player

12. If players in game receive a compass change the name of the compass to the nearest player and how many block away fro the player is

13. You should be able to click on a sign to get a class.
    Sign should look like this when you make it:
    [SG]
    class
    (This is where class goes)
    After you make it:
    §(&)7[&aSG&7]
    §(&)6Click to pick your class
    §(&)c(Name of Class)

Commands/Permissions:
    1. /sg setcrate 1 (1 more tier 1, 2 for tier 2 ect...)(This sets a possible area for where the crates spawn (Crates are randomly selected)
    2. perm: minehubsg.admin
    3. /sg setcentre (Sets the centre of the map where the player is standing)
    4. perm: minehubsg.admin
    5. /sg setcoalradius (The number of blocks the map radius is) (The radius begins from the centre of the map. This sets how far the
    6. coal starts)
    7. perm: minehubsg.admin
    8. /dm (this begins countdown for deathmatch) (This can only be used whilst the game has started and when the are 4 players left)
    9. No Perms
    10. /sg setsupply (This sets a possible area for where the supply crates come from)
    11. perm: minehubsg.admin
    12. /sg setenchant (This sets a possible area for where the enchantment table spawns)
    13. perm: minehubsg.admin
    14. /sg setspawn (This is where the number spawn will go e.g. sg setspawn 1, sg setspawn 2 ect) (This sets the spawn for the players when
    15. the game starts. Players will be teleported to a podium (spawn) when game starts players will be teleported to the podiums(spawn).
    16. Only 1 player on a podium. 24 max podiums)
    17. perm: minehubsg.admin
    18. /sg class dog whistler (This sets the class of the player)
    19. perm: minehubsg.cdw
    20. /sg class back stabber (This sets the class of the player)
    21. perm: minehubsg.cbs
    22. /sg class the bomb (This sets the class of the player)
    23. perm: minehubsg.ctb
    24. /sg class (Classes that are set in config go here) (This sets the class of the player)
    25. No Perms
    26. /sg start (This starts the countdown for SG)
    27. perm: minehubsg.admin
    28. /sg reload (This reloads the plugin)
    29. perm: minehubsg.admin
    30. perm for sign creation: minehubsg.admin
    When i want it by: Anytime

2. awesomer3 This sounds exactly like Mineplex, but with coal instead of snow. You've already made a plugin, so why not try to make this one? Besides, there are so many other SG plugins out there, no one's going to make another one.

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

ZonalYewHD That plugin and a this minigame are 2 very separate plugin types.

4. Offline

awesomer3

timtower and is that good or bad ZonalYewHD and besides the plugin i am making is not a minigame

5. Offline

Marten Mooij

awesomer3 Next time could you please use this:
    Plugin category: EXAMPLE

Suggested name: ExamplePlugin

What I want: I'd like to see perhaps properly formatted posts, or at least an attempt beyond the average all caps scrawl that has come to dominate this forum. What people need to learn is that it's much easier to read a nicely formatted post, even if it's a bit longer than it needs to be, you can easily identify key points via proper formatting.

Also, skim-reading is much easier with paragraphs!

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: player.canread. Set it to false if they can't read this post.

When I'd like it by: Yesterday.

Since this is MUCH easier to read, I would make this but it would take me to long. Good Luck :)

6. Offline

awesomer3

Marten Mooij OH i will try to fix but i already wrote it in a pastebin and just copied and pasted it.
    Wait so you would make this, now that i fixed it will you make it now

Marten Mooij is that better

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  7. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

awesomer3 Slightly, but try to copy the raw part of the pastebin, then you don't get the line numbers with it

8. Offline

awesomer3

9. Offline

awesomer3

10. Offline

awesomer3

11. Offline

ElliottOlson

awesomer3 Would this be a multiverse or a dedicated plugin for a complete server?
    I am currently working on a multiverse survival games plugin for bukkit, however I am not planning on having the coal boundary close in on the center. It would be pretty server intensive for the few seconds after the game ends and it would have to revert 10,000+ blocks.

12. Offline

awesomer3

13. Offline

awesomer3

14. Offline

xXMaTTHDXx

Just request the features to the 100s of sg plugins out there.

15. Offline

awesomer3

xXMaTTHDXx they wont do it trust me they think there plugin is the best and they dont need to update it same with most plugins. Beside anyone can just grab the code from open source add my bit and bam then you can post it here.
    bump

16. Offline

awesomer3

17. Offline

Marten Mooij

Things not to do: Modify a plugin of someone else. (Someone please post that list of things here...)

18. Offline

Onlineids

Marten Mooij awesomer3

Marten Mooij likes this.
  19. Offline

awesomer3

20. Offline

Onlineids

This is fixing or modifying a plugin

21. Offline

XgXXSnipz

awesomer3 interesting, sorry but i dont want to make a minigame exactly like mineplex and hive

22. Offline

awesomer3

XgXXSnipz but it is nothing like mineplex and/or hive i just want this plugin

23. Offline

XgXXSnipz

awesomer3 HERE I made MY OWN version of it, that sorta disregards half of what you want if you want it let me know

24. Offline

awesomer3

XgXXSnipz i hope you get this sorry ive been away but i would like to check it out can you tell me what features you dont have

25. Offline

awesomer3

26. Offline

awesomer3

27. Offline

XgXXSnipz

awesomer3 Bruh, I liked totally got side tracked ive been working on somthing EEPIIICCCC so sorry about that, dont mark this post as "filled"

28. Offline

awesomer3

29. Offline

XgXXSnipz

awesomer3 LOL sorry, I couldve sworn it said filled

30. Offline

awesomer3

XgXXSnipz you said had your own version i would like to see it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.