CustomKillRewards - Not Typical Reward Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by EN7, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Offline

EN7

Note: I know Kill Reward plugins do exist, but they either don't serve the purpose I need, or are extremely outdated. Of all I have seen, they give items, money, or gold and stuff on kills. I need configurable commands.

I would like a plugin that runs configurable commands on kills. There would be two configs, one for the killer command, one for the getting killed command
    Examples:
    'give <killer> gold 2' This would give the killer 2 gold
    'effect <killed> speed' This would give the killed player speed effect

Permissions:
    - reward.killer = allows player to get command reward if they kill someone
    - reward.killed = allows player to get command reward if they get killed
    - reward.reload = Reloads plugin
    Commands:

/reward reload = reloads plugin
    I need it preferably within a week, but really, just ASAP. I don't think the plugin would take too long to make, as I'm not really asking for much. A world blacklist/whitelist is NOT required, since I use PerWorldPlugins

Although there are plugins for money rewards, it would be better to just tie it in one plugin, for sake of simplicity, so if this plugin can hook into Vault and give money rewards as well, would be nice addition. This is not required.

2. Offline

567legodude

Ill try and make this for you. I should have it done after a while.

3. Offline

EN7

Okay, and thanks

4. Offline

567legodude

EN7 Alright, I finished the plugin.
    Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/01g1pwj2p7dm59s/KillCommands.jar
    Info:
    This is for version 1.7.9
    To reload this just do /reload or restart your server. (You cant reload just this plugin, sorry)
    If there are any problems, just tell me.
    I may add the ability to run multiple commands on the killed and killer, but I can't guarantee it.
    The commands are saved in the config.
    The commands will only run on PvP kills, and not natural kills or mob kills.
    Permissions:
    killcommands.killer - If the killer has this permission the set command will run on them.
    killcommands.killed - If the person who died has this permission the set command will run on them.
    killcommands.set - Anyone with this permission can change the killer and killed commands.
    Commands:
    /kc - Main comand
    /kc help - Displays help
    /kc killer <command> - Set the command to run on killer (if they have permission)
    /kc killed <command> - Set the command to run on the killed (if they have permission)
    <killer> will be replaced with the killers name.
    <killed> will be replaced with the person who died
    Example:
    /kc killer give <killer> diamond_sword 1 (The new command is is "give <killer> diamond_sword 1")

5. Offline

EN7

Wow that was fast! Thanks for the plugin, I appreciate it

Okay so I'll test and give feedback.
    It's fine without a reload command, I use PlugMan for that.
    And multiple commands would be a nice touch.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  6. Offline

ImDeJay

EN7 likes this.