DayZ-Like Loot

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by leokiller97, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

leokiller97

Plugin category: General Mechanics Fun Roleplay

Suggested name: GroundLoot

What I want: I'd like to see a plugin where, with a command or two, you can set up a "loot table" (similar to PhatLoots but simplier with less features), with chance of item, quantity and time before reset.
    Basically, this will make a loot table that, with commands, can be setup at a certain block.
    On this block, every X seconds (set with the loot table command), a random item from the loot table will spawn, dropped on the ground (not in chests!) with a configured %.
    A good thing, maybe, is a hologram above the item that shows the name! Crackshot support to see the gun name'd be really useful too! Not really necessary, but it'd definitely be cool!
    I've been looking for this for a lot of time, and I hope someone is able to make this for public use! This'd be PERFECT for DayZ servers or similar.

Ideas for commands:
    /gloot newtable <name> <resettime> - Creates a loot table with configured time before each reset
    /gloot ctable <name> - A command that shows all commands to set up items
    /gloot add <tablename> <chance> <quantity-quantity> - Adds the item you're holding to the loot table
    /gloot remove <tablename> - Removes the item you have in your hand from the loot table
    /gloot deltable <name> - Deletes a loot table
    /gloot setspawn <tablename> - Creates a loot table spawn at the block you're looking at
    Ideas for permissions: /-/ Only OPs can create loot tables and add/remove spawns/items?

When I'd like it by: ASAP, take your time :p

If you don't understand or you need more info, please tell me in the comments

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

leokiller97 First thing ( before even reading the entire post ): Use the report button instead if you want the attention from moderators on a post.
    But as far as I know you won't need that as this is possible.

3. Offline

leokiller97

Ye, I know, I just wrote that wrong :p Thanks anyway.
    And, YAY! This is possible!

4. Offline

leokiller97

5. Offline

leokiller97

Bump? Please guys? c:

6. Offline

MisterErwin

leokiller97
    Well.... if it only should be similar... why don't use it :)

timtower likes this.
  7. Offline

leokiller97

The item WON'T spawn in chests: it spawns on the ground with a hologram above it with its name. It's different from PhatLoots: I said it was similar referring to commands and the loot table system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.