Delay Plugin

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by pananic, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

pananic

Ok so I made a new server today with kit pvp and for start I use the TKitPvP plugin where there are some kits to use once per life but I want people to wait an X amount before getting the same kit again even if they died. This is not added in the plugin and won't be at all anytime soon so I am asking if there is any kind of plugin that allows you to have some delay before using the same command again so people can't get that kit again and again without having to wait an X amount of time. Thank you for taking the time to read this and trying to help me :)

Just so I know….is there any kind of plugin like this or should I request one to be made for me?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  2. Offline

pananic

3. Offline

LHammonds

Sure there is. Setup the kit so that nobody has access to it via the /kit command (meaning they lack the permissions for it).

Then install ServerSigns and setup a sign the temporarily grants the permission node and issues the /kit command for them. Also set a cooldown for it and they won't be able to use the sign again for the time you specify.

Example to buy a kit for $500 which can only be used once every 24 hours:
    Code:
    /svs add /kit bonkers
    /svs grant add pvpkit.whatevernode.bonkers
    /svs setpermission everyone
    /svs setcooldown 86400
    /svs setprice 500
    /svs confirmation Are you sure you want to spend $500 for this kit?

EDIT: To let people use this sign, you also need to attach "serversigns.use.everyone" to your default group (which matches the "/svs setpermission everyone" command)

4. Offline

pananic

Thank you so much man!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.