Plugin to duel other players without changing their inventory?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by BarbieMaterial, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BarbieMaterial

Hi, I currently hosted a server and I'm ready to start playing, I'm just looking for one last plugin, a plugin that is simple to use and configure. Just to set the spawn points of each player in the arena queue and for player to use commands like /duel [playername] for dueling a player without giving them a default kit or anything, just the stuff they have in their inv. Or /randomduel to fight a random player that has ran the command too.
    I've been looking for a plugin as simple as that, but just had no luck, help me please :(

2. Im not entirely sure a plugin exists to fit those exact recommendations. But whenever i cant find the plugin that fits perfectly on my server, i turn to Skript. http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/skript/

If it is a really simple idea, i wouldn't hesitate to begin programming my own little add-on with Skript. It is basically a plugin that makes your own plugins really easily! It is really capable and simple once you get the hang of it but you can control it to do what ever you want. It depends wether you would rather keep searching or try make one for yourself.

This might open up more opportunities for your server as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.