Inactive [ECON] BOSEconomy v 0.7.3.a - iConomy Replacement! [ 1.2 - R5+ ]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by riuthamus, May 29, 2011.

1. Offline

riuthamus

diannetea, LRFLEW, curryz and 5 others like this.
  2. Offline

Tanite

Channeling Lafayette from True Blood again? :p

riuthamus likes this.
  3. Offline

riuthamus

lmao +1, yep

There are no help files, there are HELP VIDEOS and a /help command.

it is explained in the videos, paydays are just that ( the days you GET paid ) the other is how much you would make hourly if you were working at a job or whatever. In game type /econ income and it will tell you how much you will be paid, and when. Start time is when the plugin is first initialized.

Need your files, pastbin the following:
    brackets
    settings
    permissions

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
    Tanite likes this.
  4. Offline

ThornRage

Sorry, had never tried Pastebin before:

Here is the info

http://pastebin.com/4cVeP55b

Also some more info, I did some testing while waiting for an answer. Removing other plugins did nothing, but removing PermissionsBukkit1.2 and Superperm1.2 allowed me to /econ. I cannot let go of Permissions so we are still currently without /econ on our server.

Thank you for your time.

5. Offline

chdsbd

Does this plugin work with the Permissions plugin?

6. Offline

riuthamus

That is your problem, this does not support permissionsbukkit, yet. 7.3 will and does. I need to get with cosine and find out an exact date. We have honestly been slacking because of all the updates coming out, our main server has us bogged down. *sighs* Sorry ill have a release soon.

Rumor is that permbukkit has backwards capability, if this is true your perms are wrong anyway. Set BOSEconomy.common.* for the normal users and then BOSEconomy.admin.* for the admins. Try that out and make sure you have backwards capability turned on with PermBukkit, although i have NO clue how that works. Hope that helps.

Yes....

7. Offline

ThornRage

Apparently it is not as backwards capable as it needs to be. For now, most of us are getting starting in our new world due to 1.8 and so we aren't too worried about an economy just yet. So we will wait for 7.3

Thank you for your help.

8. Offline

Spice_king

As per here, superpermsbridge takes superpermbridge.someplugin.somecommand, so for BOSEconomy with superpermsbridge, permissions would look like superpermbridge.BOSEconomy.common.wallet. Doing superpermbridge.BOSEconomy.common.* will work like in old Permissions 2/3

9. Offline

ThornRage

Ahh I was doing it wrong then. I did not realize you had to put superpermbridge in front of the permissions. Thank you!

10. Offline

alta189

Can you put this on github? I want to set it with my Jenkins server so that I can use it in my projects with maven

11. Offline

Spice_king

He already said that it's closed source (in this thread, don't know which post), which sucks, but it's their choice. I want to try to add an API to it my self.

12. Offline

alta189

That's stupid, technically it has to be GPL since it uses bukkit and Bukkit is GPL.

13. Offline

Spice_king

I'm not sure if it actually covers plugins, because it does not include any bukkit sources in it, only uses the API (dynamically linked?). I could be easily wrong as I'm not a lawyer (high school law does not count for much anyway). That is my understanding about it.

14. Offline

alta189

15. Offline

Spice_king

16. Offline

8Keep

Is this going to be updated for 1185? I would like to use it.

17. Offline

Spice_king

It works fine for me on 1185, as most of the changes from 1060 was to get to 1.8.1.

18. Offline

Eragon

a noob question:
    how is the permission for /econ? I mean the command that you use to check your balance. I hope you can help me.
    mfg Eragon

19. Offline

Wulfspider

20. Offline

austin101

Anyone know what the excluded false and true does in the brackets config? I cant find anything about this on the tutorial videos

21. Offline

Spice_king

It's for excluding the members of the bracket from the top 5 rankings, useful for the admin bracket.

riuthamus likes this.
  22. Offline

austin101

Thanks

23. Offline

riuthamus

24. Offline

8Keep

Is there a list of commands for this plugin? Theres tons of permissions but I dont know what all the commands are.

25. Offline

riuthamus

/help in game!

26. Offline

Monkyd

Hey bud, great plugin. Sorry if this has been answered before but all my player money totals get reset when I restart my server. How do I fix this?

Ta.

27. Offline

RPGWorld

Hey, do you support superperms?

28. Offline

Tanite

Is there any documentation for developers (about hooking into this)? I looked briefly but couldn't find anything. Thanks :D

29. Offline

Darkvoltage3

is there any way you can change the text color???

30. Offline

SrJoben

It doesn't seem to. I'm using PermissionsBukkit, and BOSEconomy says it can't find a permissions plugin.

31. Offline

riuthamus

no clue what that is. We are supporting permbukkit with 7.3

Permbukkit is suppose to have some backwards compatible setup, we use it on our server and it works flawlessly, but as stated above we will be added in 7.3

Nope!

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/boseconomy/pages/plugin-interfacing-api/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016