[ECON] ChestShop 3.7.18 (iConomyChestShop) - Chest&sign shop for economy plugins [1.8]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Acrobot, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Offline

Acrobot

An easy way to create shops - no protection plugin needed!
    You don't need to be on-line to earn money anymore!
    [​IMG]
    I've put a LOT of effort into making this plugin,
    you can donate if you appreciate my effort =)

Requirements:
    - An economy plugin supported by Register or Vault, for example iConomy, BOSEconomy or Essentials Eco.
    Optional:
    - For additional economy plugin support - Vault
    - For Permissions: bPermissions, PEX, or any other permission plugin
    - For additional protection: LWC, Lockette, Deadbolt
    - For other item names (aliases): OddItem

Setup:
    Copy the .jar file from the .zip you downloaded into /plugins folder.
    You can also copy the example files if you want to generate statistics page.

Translations:
    You can change the plugin's language, here's a list of all user-made translations.
    If you want to update or submit a translation, feel free to PM me.
    Translations (open)

Arabic - Attarhsase2
    Bulgarian - Muff1Ncho
    Czech - LordPgsa
    Chinese (Simplified) - tab415263
    Danish - Cannafix
    Dutch - speedlegs
    French- DragonSlayer875
    German - RasCas
    Hungarian - Anachen
    Indonesian - Yahya98
    Italian - Massimo1993
    Korean - Zwing87
    Norwegian - _AlexN_ and TheUnkownGamer
    Polish - Holls1
    Portugese (Brasil) - FelipeMarques14
    Russian - VADemon from http://minemania.ru/
    Slovak - LordPgsa
    Slovenian - jEErc
    Spanish - thxaaaa
    Swedish - Maxell
    Turkish - Developer
    Traditional Chinese - hellboyincs
    Vietnamese - etrubi1 from http://minevn.com/

Permissions:
    How to create a ChestShop?
    - Place a chest, if you haven't already.
    - Place a sign 1 block near the chest (for example, above the chest)
    - On the sign, write:

[​IMG]
    (Item name can actually be item ID or alias)
    First line will be filled in by the plugin automatically.
    Price is a combination of buy and sell price.
    You have to have B near buy price (people buy from you), and S near sell price (people sell to you).
    If you have both B and S, separate them with a colon - :
    For example:
    [​IMG]

means that AcrobotPL wants to sell 64 diamonds for 10 currency, and buy them back from you for 5 currency.
    Also, if you put "free" instead of price, it is free to buy or sell :)

- Now, when you finish editing the sign, if LWC is turned on in config, shop will be automatically created.
    Also, if your default protection is turned on in the config, people won't be able to break chest, sign or the block the sign is on.

What is an Admin Shop?
    Admin shop is the shop that doesn't require a chest, because it has infinite stock.
    If you sell to it, the items will disappear, and if you buy from it, items will magically appear.
    To create one, you have to be Admin/OP. Just put "Admin Shop" (or anything specified in config file) on the first line of the sign.

Restricting shops to some groups or regions
    You can either use permissions, or you can just put a sign ABOVE shop sign (you need to be in that group to create the sign) to restrict it to players with ChestShop.group.groupName permission
    The syntax is:
    [restricted]
    firstGroupName
    2ndGroupName
    3rdGroupName
    Only those groups will be able to use that shop

To restrict a shop to some regions:
    - If you're using Towny, turn TOWNY_INTEGRATION on. Residents will be able to create shops in economy plots (either their or, if specified in config, any)
    - If you're using WorldGuard, you can use an experimental "chestshop" flag. Turn WORLDGUARD_INTEGRATION on and flag a region. (f.e. /region flag ChestShopRegion chestshop allow)

Do you want to limit the maximum prices for items?
    Well, there's an app.... wait, not that : P
    You can use an experimental feature in ChestShop.
    In your config.yml, add lines like:
    max-buy-price-5: 14
    max-sell-price-5: 15

That means that the maximum price for items BOUGHT by PLAYER is 14, and items SOLD by PLAYER using the shop is 15.

You can also use a global setting, like this:
    max-sell-price: 200

That means that the maximum price for items SOLD to PLAYER is 200 (if there is, for example, a max-sell-price-5 found, it will be used instead of the global sell price)

USING SHOPS
    You could buy and sell by right and left clicking the sign for a long time.
    Now it's the only way to use the shops.
    It's SIMPLE!
    Just LEFT-CLICK to SELL to shop, and
    RIGHT-CLICK to BUY from shop.
    (This can be changed in the config file)

DESTROYING SHOPS
    If you want to delete your old shop, simply SNEAK and destroy the sign.
    It's that easy =)

STOCKING THE SHOPS
    You can either open the chest and stock it up, or click on your own sign - it will open chest's inventory (that way you can have chests not openable by other people for sure :D)

ItemInfo command
    It's a simple command that shows item information.
    If you use it without any arguments, it shows you information about the item you're holding.
    If you specify item id or item name after the command, it will show you information about that item.

Source code
    ChestShop is Open-Source =)
    You can find its code on https://github.com/Acrobot/ChestShop-3

Thanks to:
    - kali876, ziomekYOYO and Herocraft server for testing the plugin and finding every little bug =)
    - Everyone who uses this plugin - really big thanks for this, I never thought it will be so popular
    - Everyone who provided translation - many people's lives will be easier now
    - @Nijikokun for Register
    - @LennardF1989 for awesome Persistence Reimplemented
    - @Temaska for fixing the plugin while I was on holidays
    - @VADemon for providing a great support for other users
    - @Euthyphro for his patience and really good bug spotting
    - vagrant326 for making a great price sheet
    - Epics for his great help
    :)
    If something's not working
    You can't change the sign color - that breaks the formatting.
    If that's not the issue, please give me this information, so I can help you faster.
    - CraftBukkit version (type /version in chat)
    - ChestShop version (type /csversion in chat)
    - Your economy plugin (iConomy? BOSEconomy? other one?)
    - Have you got any Permission plugin? Which one?

[​IMG]
    Changelog (open)

Changelog can be found on BukkitDev - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chestshop/files/

2. Offline

monir

Hi i wonder that bugg whit chestshops when it says "that private air is locked by.." what can i do about it is it fixed yet? i use worldedit //regen for it is that the best thing to do?

3. It's not bug of ChestShop. The protection is still here after destroying protected block. Build a block there and then use "/cremove". //regen won't help

4. Offline

Acrobot

@monir
    It's either what @VADemon said, or it's a bugged chunk. You need to stop and start the server again.

@Switch0r
    Could you say what /iteminfo returns when you hold the mob spawner?

@allisgood888
    http://mirror.nexua.org/iConomy/JARS/5.0/1/iConomy.jar

@Deewon
    Oh, that's because it's diagonally. I disabled diagonal signs when I tested a bug, but it was unrelated, and forgot to put it back in :)

@kahlilnc
    Not possible. My plugin on startup waits for all plugins to load, and when some doesn't load, it loads itself.
    Also, the big leak is probably unrelated. It may be the configuration, mind sending me the config on pastebin.com?

5. Offline

kahlilnc

http://pastiebin.com/?page=p&id=4e88fe5637f0f

6. Offline

Acrobot

@kahlilnc
    Hmm, seems fine.
    Are you sure it is stuck on startup, and not another plugin (sometimes iConomy does that).
    Also, did you try disabling ChestShop for a while and seeing if it still crashes?

7. Offline

kahlilnc

yeah its chestshop for sure I removed it and for a day has been running fine. 20 TPS all day. With this around 7.5 TPS with about 12 ppl on.

8. Offline

kahlilnc

do I need register?

9. Offline

Acrobot

@kahlilnc
    No, register is built-in. Hmm... I have no clue how exactly this could affect - my only guess would be piston protection - I will probably add a possibility to disable it.
    Do you know of any piston clocks on your server?

10. Offline

kahlilnc

Um no, here is a list of my plugins.
    Show Spoiler

bAntiCaps
    Bettermechanics
    Bookworm
    Borderguard
    ChestShop
    Commandbook
    DarkBrotherhood
    ecoCreature
    EnderNerf
    ExactSpawn
    Help
    HeroicDeath
    HeroSneak
    iConomy
    Lagmeter
    Lockette
    LogBlock
    Lottery
    Mail
    mchat
    mcmmo
    minequery
    MobArena
    ModTRS
    Nolagg
    nSpleef
    OtherDrops
    Permissionsbukkit
    PreciousStones
    reAnimator
    SignColors
    SimpleClans
    Spout
    Spotessentials
    VanishNoPacket
    Vault
    VIP
    Votifier
    Voxelsniper
    Worldedit and guard
    ZombiePigmenInvasion

11. Offline

kahlilnc

Show Spoiler
    Show Spoiler
    Show Spoiler

Blockhat
    Bookworm
    Borderguard
    ChestShop
    Commandbook
    DarkBrotherhood
    ecoCreature
    EnderNerf
    ExactSpawn
    Falsebook
    Help
    HeroicDeath
    HeroSneak
    iConomy
    Lagmeter
    Lockette
    LogBlock
    Lottery
    Mail
    mchat
    mcmmo
    minequery
    MobArena
    ModTRS
    NoCheat
    Nolagg
    OtherDrops
    Permissionsbukkit
    PreciousStones
    SignColourer
    SimpleClans
    Spout
    Spotessentials
    VanishNoPacket
    Vault
    VIP
    Votifier
    Voxelsniper
    Worldedit and guard
    ZombiePigmenInvasion

Thats more updated

12. Offline

Acrobot

@kahlilnc
    Hmm... I have no idea.
    Also, piston clocks are a redstone machines - when you constantly change the redstone state.
    I really have no idea - sorry. I have a terrible headache at the moment :/

13. Offline

Aleksander

Players keep you cannot buy from this store, even with set permissions.
    CB: 1185
    ChestShop: 3.2
    iConomy: 5, I have tried 6 too.
    I'm using PermissionsBukkit, here is my config:
    Code:
    groups:
        default:
            permissions:
                ChestShop.*: false
                ChestShop.shop.buy: true
                ChestShop.shop.sell: true
                ChestShop.shop.create: true

Permissions plugin is working fine with others. I have no idea what is wrong.

14. Offline

Acrobot

@Aleksander
    Cannot buy from this store = something on the sign is broken (on the 3rd line)

If you have only buy price or sell price it should be:
    B 5
    S 5

If you have BOTH buy and sell price, you need to separate them with colon :))
    For example:
    B 5:5 S
    S 5:5 B
    B5:5S
    etc.

15. Offline

Aleksander

Thank you, forgot about that :)

16. Offline

Switch0r

[quote="Acrobot, post: 721095]
    @Switch0r
    Could you say what /iteminfo returns when you hold the mob spawner?

[/quote]
    MOB_SPAWNER

17. Offline

Acrobot

@Switch0r
    Hmm... Weird. Don't you get anything else, like :2 or :3?

18. Offline

kahlilnc

It probably is a problem with the config??? I will try again with just it set to default.

19. Offline

Acrobot

@kahlilnc
    No, it isn't a problem with config - the config looks like default one. However, I have no clue what could cause this - do you have any piston-machines or lots of TNT-destroying? Could it be just a coincidence?

20. Offline

Lehl

@Acrobot i know this supports register and such.. but i still wanna ask if u maybe could support 3co ?
    there is kinda a link that show text u just have to add or something to hook in it..

https://github.com/captainawesome7/3co/wiki/API

thing why im asking is still nobody did respond on my question there if they could add register support... i love this plugin and would like to use it without iconomy cus it sux atm with version6 it seems to broke many plugins

so would this be possible?

21. Offline

Acrobot

22. Offline

JediOfTheShire

I just wanted to let you know that when you buy/sell with this plug-in, it response using two different denominations or types of currency. When you buy from a sign it says "......coins" but when you sell to a sign it says, ".....dollars"

I believe that dollars is standard for iConomy, so you might want to fix that! :)

23. Offline

Lehl

that would be awesome.. and ye i already thought about ico5 but thing is my actuall main shop plugin doesnt work with any version of ico xD and 3co is just so perfect for me cus its the most simple econ plugin out there and thats perfect for ppl like me who just started getting into this bukkit stuff;P and all plugins that supports register will suport 3co then? sounds awesome for me :O i dont really know anything about API or something so i dont know what exactly register is doing but it seems like its making plugins more compatible to each other so great idea making this:confused: no wonder this Nijikokun is godlike here on forumsxD

24. Offline

Acrobot

@JediOfTheShire
    I get the currency from your iConomy config. You can change it there, and iConomy uses Dollars for more or equal to 1 dollar, and coins for less than 1 dollar. You can see it in your iConomy config - like here: =)
    Code:
            Currency:
                Major: [ 'Dollar', 'Dollars' ]                # Major ([Major].Minor) 1.00 Dollar (With Seperate 1 Dollar)
                Minor: [ 'Coin', 'Coins' ]                    # Minor (Major.[Minor]) 0.23 Coins  (With Seperate 0 Dollars, 23 Coins)

@Lehl
    Yep - Register is a community made (you can find the authors HERE) plugin-framework that makes plugins compatible with each other.

25. Offline

Lehl

@JediOfTheShire the plugin i use is simplevend so it doesnt have any currency its just charing numbers whatever the curency is.. no coins and dollars i only got full stuff so only dollars for example.. so dont think thats the problem;P and also like i said in the post before 3co works fine for me cus its simple like i need it^^ ico is maybe awesome but its to large usage for me. most of its features i dont even need and more dont understand how to config ^^#
    my native language is german so i already do a bit hard understanding the plugin config most of the time.. maybe some day if im mor into this stuff i will use ico for sure but for now im just like doing stuff with my server.. dont got many players only like 5 so no need for big stuff like ico;P

26. Offline

Lehl

@Acrobot yeah i was reading about register cus most pluigns wanted me to have and its pretty cool since it need no config wich im doing hard withxD and also thanks for trying to support 3co sadly maybe tomorrow only ^^ hate waiting;P but its ok. if the support will work it would be a great step on making my server better (actually with 3co there is not even aplugin available for player shop that use currency.. only item based like traidn gwith gold ingots..)
    with register support i could use this plugin as new shop plugin and throw the other off my server ! awesome.. cant wait till tomorrowxD

27. Offline

JediOfTheShire

Ah okay, thanks. I'm still learning how to use permissions and am very clueless about most of this... so thanks for your patience! I love this plug-in by the way! :)

28. Offline

Acrobot

@JediOfTheShire
    No problem, and thanks :)
    By the way, it's not in permissions config - it's in iConomy config - plugins/iConomy/config.yml

29. Offline

kahlilnc

It was causing the server to go crazy the whole day. So I doubt that.

30. Offline

Acrobot

@kahlilnc
    Hmm... Could you try disabling the USE_DEFAULT_PROTECTION? (WARNING! Unless you protected your chests and signs with LWC/whatever, people WILL BE ABLE TO OPEN THE CHESTS)
    It'll disable all ChestShop piston and block breaking protection, so be advised - you may want to do it on another server.