Inactive [ECON] MobBounty v4.2 - Simple Mob Reward [1337]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by AOD_Batman, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Offline

AOD_Batman

2. Offline

MisanthropX

hm appearently no one told you before but i love this plugin :>

i would like to be able to modify what monsters actually drop, but this is a good begin, also that is not always 100%

3. Offline

Shanev

Great initial release, especially the multiworld support. What I'd like in addition to the bounty and multiworld support would be a way to edit the monster strength in each world. So you could create a world with stronger monsters, which give you more money (and maybe items ;) )

4. Offline

AOD_Batman

Thanks for the great feedback!

For the next release I'm looking at...
    • being able to modify mobs strength and health per world.
    • using multiplier for Time and Environment instead of world. (Ex. Night time would result in a 2x multiplier vs day time which would result in a .5x multiplier.)
    • being able to set reward amount per mob per world instead of multipliers per world.

5. Offline

Plague

Please update to latest RB so I can move this to plugin releases.

6. Offline

AOD_Batman

Tested and updated for the latest build. ;)

7. Offline

imaxorz

I posted this in ecoCreatures, but this might interest you.

Plug in suggesiton Hello, Is there anyway for the plug in to know if the player is out in the open or underground? I would love to have an option that only rewards money if the player is out in the open. This would prevent mobspawner camping and building mob traps to farm money. If thats too difficult then maybe just have a check on the the Y level? If it sees that it's below sea level (63), no money will be awarded. This way if someone does build a mobtrap they will have to do it above ground, which will be easier to spot. I have a ton of player building and hiding mobtraps under ground and farming money. It ruins the economy a quite abit.
    Thoughts?

8. Offline

AOD_Batman

I will look into this.... Are you looking for the user to just not have the sky over their head or be under a certain limit? I may also be able to look at the luminosity where the player is currently at. I will look into putting this into 2.0 (Beryllium).

In the mean time 1.02 has been released fixing a issue that created a lot of errors in the server log.

9. Offline

Bioniclegenius

Possibly a way to give mobs who slay players an extra bounty on their heads?

10. Offline

KeithGB

I've just started using this plugin on my server and its nice and simple thanks very much! One thing I've noticed with the latest update to Minecraft is that pet wolves doing to kill for you award you no money, is this possible to be changed? Possibly toggleable in a config file?

11. Offline

AOD_Batman

I have tested 1.02 on RB 617 and it seems to function with no problems. (Except for a error on startup that doesn't seem to effect the plugin.)

Status Update: Wolves plus a bunch more features will be included in Beryllium; Which I'm current working on. :D

12. Offline

FrogInABox

13. Offline

cantim

Hey! I'm using MobBounty v1.02 and craftbukkit 617
    And I am getting this error:
    2011-04-01 16:53:31 [INFO] [MobBounty] v1.02 (Helium) loaded.
    2011-04-01 16:53:31 [INFO] [MobBounty] Developed by: [Mattera, Steven (IchigoKyger)].
    2011-04-01 16:53:31 [SEVERE] Nag author: 'Steven Mattera' of 'MobBounty' about the following: onPluginEnable has been replaced with a new signature, (PluginEnableEvent)

And people are not getting moneyz for killing mobs.

Thanks!

14. Offline

GossamerSolid

I'm getting this spammed to my log file:

15. Offline

AOD_Batman

ZIP: http://mobbounty.mc-bat.net/downloads/latest/MobBounty.zip
    JAR: http://mobbounty.mc-bat.net/downloads/latest/MobBounty.jar

Thank you! It appears that the iConomy plugin isn't being hooked. I will get 2.00 out ASAP.

GossamerSolid: Are you using version 1.02? That was supposed to be fixed in this version. If it is still happening just wait and I will be releasing 2.00 this week. I'm just finishing up the commands and implementing a few more features.

16. Offline

GossamerSolid

Yep, I'm using 1.02

17. Offline

Nerozx

your plug-in is great but yesterday when i finally opened my arena and i started to play with my friends your plug-in crashed causing lag. I think is due to the many monsters i had spawned...

Attached Files:

18. Offline

NEO

Could you offer a way to prevent people from camping mob spawner's for several hours and getting extremely rich off it?

19. Offline

Nettogrof

Is the bug for iConomy not being hooked fixed yet?

20. Offline

ObsidianGaming

Hey is this getting a Update to 670 or is it already compatible?

21. Offline

casso

appears to work with CB670, however throws up an exception every time an event occurs for MobBounty:
    [SEVERE] Could not pass event ENTITY_DAMAGE to MobBounty
    But works perfectly fine, money pays when due. Commands work too. Just makes a mess of the logs.
    AWESOME Plugin, so many players hunting to earn money now.

22. Offline

AOD_Batman

I apologize for how long this took me to release. I have a full-time job programming iPhone apps and I also go to school part-time. So finding time to work on this was quite tough. :( Anyways here it is the latest and greatest 2.00 Beryllium! The config file format and name has been changed so you will have to update them. (I was going to have something in there to automatically convert it, but I felt releasing it would probably be best.)

Please if you find any bugs or have any problems post them here. I've been running betas of it on my personal server and haven't seen any issues. :)

23. Offline

Aaron Flynn

Code:
    21:19:11 [SEVERE] null
    [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=rgb(20, 20, 20)]org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'mb'
    in plugin MobBounty v2.0
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:80
    )
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:2
    54)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.c(NetServerHandler.java:596)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:559)

at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:553)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(SourceFile:24)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:198)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:72)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:368)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at net.mcbat.MobBounty.Config.MultiplierConf.getWorldMultiplier(Multipli
    erConf.java:128)
            at net.mcbat.MobBounty.Config.ConfigManager.getWorldMultiplier(ConfigMan
    ager.java:73)
            at net.mcbat.MobBounty.Commands.mb.mbCommand(mb.java:49)
            at net.mcbat.MobBounty.Commands.mb.onCommand(mb.java:26)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
            ... 12 more
    21:19:14 [INFO] CraftPlayer: Stopping the server..
    21:19:14 [INFO] Stopping server
    21:19:14 [INFO] [AntiBuild] version 1.3.1 disabled
    21:19:14 [INFO] BedrockControl version 1.3 is disabled!
    21:19:14 [INFO] [ColorMe] v1.2 has been disabled.
    21:19:14 [INFO] Fake Permissions version 2.5.1 is disabled!
    21:19:14 [INFO] WorldEdit: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin
     for permissions.
    21:19:14 [INFO] WorldGuard: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugi
    n for permissions.
    21:19:14 [INFO] GroupManager - INFO - Scheduled Data Saving is disabled!
    21:19:14 [INFO] GroupManager version 1.0(alpha-5) is disabled!
    21:19:14 [INFO] [HeroicDeath] 1.7.3.148 disabled.
    21:19:14 [INFO] [iChat] iChat Disabled
    21:19:14 [INFO] [iConomy] Plugin disabled.
    21:19:14 [INFO] [iConomyChestShop] version 2.2 distabled!
    21:19:14 [INFO] mcMMO was disabled.
    21:19:14 [INFO] [MobBounty] Config saved.
    21:19:14 [INFO] [MobBounty] Plugin disabled.
    21:19:14 [INFO] nSpleef Disabled
    21:19:14 [INFO] [SendGift] Disabled
    21:19:14 [INFO] TradeMod (v0.1.3.19.11) has been disabled.
    21:19:14 [INFO] WorldGuard 5.0-alpha8 disabled.
    21:19:14 [INFO] Saving chunks
    21:19:15 [INFO] Stopping server
    >Press any key to continue . . .

not sure what the issue is here, was working fine for a while with 1.02.. updated after some lag issues

now "an internal error occurs" when I try to access /mb ingame.

24. Offline

beastsniper

Does this work with BOSEconomy too?

25. Offline

AOD_Batman

I was able to reproduce this. It seems to be an issue only on first startup when creating the config files. You can restart your server and it should run fine. For safe measure I would recommend updating to 2.01 to make sure it won't happen again. ;) Thank you for helping me to help you to help us all. [cake]

Currently no it does not. I would like to add support for more economy plugins in the future.

26. Offline

beastsniper

I will keep an eye out for that update because this looks great

27. Offline

Nettogrof

Testing now, will come back and edit when I'm done.

28. Offline

abaldwin11

Do you have to use iConomy with this plug in? I'm wanting to create "Events" where my players can go hunt down a spawned Ghast and the person who kills it will get something special.

29. Offline

AOD_Batman

Yes it currently only works with iConomy.

You should be able to do these "events" with the admin commands which allow for you to change settings on the fly. For example when you spawn the Ghast you can set the amount for Ghasts in that world a high bounty. :)

30. Offline

god_chris

Is this 677 compatible? because for some reason whenever a player kills a spider they get maybe 1 or 2 money rather than the 10 its set too :(

EDIT:

sorry got it working, just had to change the price in-game, fixed it :D