Inactive [ECON] RealShop - Shop using chests [1337-1561]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Baptiste Pillot, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Offline

tickleman

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME

This post has been edited 13 times. It was last edited by tickleman Dec 19, 2011.
    SrJoben, sleite, Flipp and 6 others like this.
  3. Offline

JayFight

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    i love this plugin and i use it for all my shops on my server and encourage others to use it as well and the thing i like the most about it is the market pricing with the automatic up and down price changes but i was wondering if you might be able to add in the ability to have separate markets for not worlds(though that would be cool too) but more for different 'nations' (for lack of a better word)

example: if nation one has a market price of dirt for $3 and nation 2 has a market price of dirt for $10 then one could buy dirt at nation 1 and sell at nation 2 and so when the market calculates the new prices it would change each one separately

the reason is because i would like to have people who take the time to check the prices and travel from nation to nation selling and buying to try and make a profit based on the current markets
  4. Offline

Cas 't Hart

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    hey tickleman,

me and tim visser(aka sacrome) have or own server, we use ecocreature to earn money, perhaps you know what the earnings should be compared to your amazing plugin?
    it would be nice if you could do that for me

thanks
    GuitarCas
  5. Offline

KHobbits

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    @tickleman
    Are you aware of the currency api called Register?
    http://bit.ly/RegisterMethod

It's a mapping api that allows plugin developers to support multiple currency systems by only implementing one.
    Supports: iConomy 4, 5, & 6+, BOSEconomy 6 & 7, Essentials Economy 2.2.17+, MultiCurrency

It would probably be a good idea to implement this both ways, essentials uses the register api for all its money commands/features so you can drop in any currency plugin along side essentials to replace its internal currency, while can be used for other plugins too.
  6. Offline

tickleman

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    lava bucket and water bucket price has been fixed a little bit randomly...
    I will change it fixing a price to lava and water alone (?) and let bucket's prices calculate automatically, that will be better.
  7. Offline

Mercury

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    This bug is already in bug list but I decided to make a video of it.
    This really needs fixing. I can't use this plugin
  8. Offline

tickleman

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    *** SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ***

Please be patient and wait for the Version 2.00 Alpha.

Thanks to bukkitContrib, this version will enable a new way of working that will be transactionnal : transaction will be done, or cancelled if refused (not enough money, forbidden item, etc.) on each move between the inventory and the chest, and not only an hard-to-detect inventory close ! This is what I wanted since the beginning, and bukkitContrib now permit this with it's onInventoryClick event. Thanks a lot to it's developpers.

'hope this will really be anti-grief and more cool than ever.
    Please be patient...

(note : this will try to use the Register API too, to enable compatibility with the latest version of the economy plugins that use it, as BOSEconomy and eConomy if I am not wrong)

This post has been edited 3 times. It was last edited by tickleman Jul 31, 2011.
  9. Offline

iFaymous

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    NEW BUG FOUND - When you purchase a block item from somebodies shop, if you quickly place it down before it cancels the transaction, the item will stay on the ground and you steal items for free....
  10. Offline

iFaymous

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    Can you fix this ? You could try to make the transaction time to zero and making it so people cant log or detects client crashes
  11. Offline

Slugslug

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    An OP on my server has discovered a bug,

Users can create shops out of other users protected chests (essentials protect)
  12. Offline

iFaymous

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    I really want the Real Shops plugin because it is definitely the best shopping plugin but it also has a lot of bugs. I would put this on my server but people can steal items still...
  13. Offline

Zothen

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    Patience is a virtue, kiddo! ;)
  14. Offline

fneyret

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    Le lien vers la version 0.68 semble ne pas fonctionner (erreur 404)
  15. Offline

gameswereus

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    I can't wait for mySQL support. My users will probably all want to create one... Can you set a time to delete the player owned shops if the user that created it has not been on in a configureable amount of time? I don't want pointless shops sitting around.
  16. Offline

ricande

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    WARNING!!!

Dupe possible...

Put items in chest, log out, log in.. That's it.

EDIT: must be done by shop owner.

EDIT 2: This seem to have something to do with ownership of the chest, it's case-sensitive in some parts, but not others.

This post has been edited 2 times. It was last edited by ricande Aug 7, 2011.
  17. Offline

tickleman

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    RELEASE O.70

Now install the Spout plugin to catch the INVENTORY_CLOSE event when players quit the shop.
    Transaction will terminate immediatly on shop close !

This will avoid a lot of griefs.
  18. Offline

iFaymous

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    Can you give us the link to download Spout? I'm having a problem finding it...
    Can you also tell us what Spout will fix because I don't want to try it on my server and have everyone stealing items...

This post has been edited 1 time. It was last edited by iFaymous Aug 7, 2011.
  19. Offline

kynian

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    I love this plugin, it works really well but the only problem Ive found so far has been when my users buy a bunch of one item, for instance if they buy 6 or 7 stacks from one shop, then leave and try and get back in to buy those same stacks (its an infinite buy/sell chest) the items dont get restocked. Is there any way to fix this or should I tell my users to stop doing something or what?
  20. Offline

tickleman

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    You found it at http://plugins.bukkit.org looking for "Spout".

Or here :
    - official page : http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/spout.29259
    - direct download link of the Spout PLUGIN : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49805/Spout.jar

With Spout players will immediately quit the shop when they close the shop-chest.

Without Spout there is a delay before the transaction terminates when they quit the shop : the have to walk a little bit to have the "transaction complete" messages. So they did have the time to found some ways to cheat.

This will be very more difficult for them to cheat with Spout installed, as they will not be abble to craft items on their inventory, or things like that : they will already be outside of the shop.

Thanks a lot to Spout developers. I've been waiting for this from a very long time !

This post has been edited 1 time. It was last edited by tickleman Aug 8, 2011.
  21. Offline

tickleman

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    If the shop is inifiniteBuy, it should get restocked automatically when they quit the shop. Or perhaps they are toing some nasty things ? Please test it by yourself, to validate if the "normal use of the shop" works well.

This post has been edited 1 time. It was last edited by tickleman Aug 8, 2011.
  22. Offline

tickleman

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    Bad guys !
    I am developping version 2.0 of RealShop to get rid of this kind of griefs.
  23. Offline

tickleman

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    Not a bad idea.
    Will think about it
  24. Offline

tickleman

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    MySQL support will be usefull for someone of us. I will add it with version 2.0 of the plugin.
    But, sorry, please be patient.
  25. Offline

tickleman

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    You're right. Please use the 0.70, it's only the same than 0.68 + optionnal use of the Spout plugin (highly recommended !)

C'est vrai, je l'ai perdu en route. Merci de télécharger la 0.70, c'est la même que la 0.68 + utilisation du plugin Spout (très recommandé)
    fneyret likes this.
  26. Offline

tickleman

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    Sure they can, there is no protection control on RealShop.
    You know the name of the shop owner, and of the guy who protected the chest, so it's not hard to punish the vilain :).

Someday perhaps I will link to protection systems... but they are a lot (essentials, lockette, lwc, etc.) and it seems to be a too big work for me alone.
  27. Offline

kynian

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    well the only one its happened with so far has been my brother, and I was even watching him one time. I had 3 stacks of cobblestone in the shop, he bought all three about 5 times or so and then he went back in to try and buy some more (he was building a huge building) and they hadnt restocked. I had to go and refill it myself before it would work again. and even then it happened a few other times till I made a whole new chest for cobblestone. it hasnt happened since.
  28. Offline

iFaymous

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    You should fix it so when the customers log out when they put the item in there inventory the item doesn't stay with them and they steal it...

BTW if this plugin gets to its 100% then it will easily be one of the best shop plugins out there because its so easy to use. It just needs to be grief free

EDIT - Also you should think about making a way to see what player has what item in there shop and maybe a shop list to see all the shops. maybe like /realshop [Item Name] and it will tell you who's shops has that item in it. then like /realshop list to tell you all the shops that are out there...? idk just a suggestion to expand your plugin?

This post has been edited 2 times. It was last edited by iFaymous Aug 9, 2011.
  29. Offline

Tidius

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    I want to translate the lang to spanish, how should i do that ?

because i have some taxt here and then an = and then text, can you give me an example i have this line for instance:

You don't have the permission to shop=You don't have the permission to shop

No tenes suficiente permiso para comprar en este mercado=No tenes suficiente permiso para comprar en este mercado

Or i just have to modify the second line ?

Thanks, grat plugin!
  30. Offline

Theudas

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    hmmm here occures a gold duplication each time you open a chest.

rs 0.7
    BOSEcon 0.7.1

Here is what the Console says:

[SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to RealShop
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealShop.RealShopPlugin.selectChest(RealShopPlugin.java:1151)
    at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealShop.RealShopPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(RealShopPlayerListener.java:75)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$10.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:307)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:332)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:168)
    at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.java:210)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:553)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:85)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

This post has been edited 1 time. It was last edited by Theudas Aug 11, 2011.
  31. Offline

cvxx7q

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    a weird bug for v0.70

with boseconomy 7.1

if a customer opens the shop and closes it their current money doubles

if user holds 500 Coins etc then goes to shop and leaves their money goes to 1000

then if they repeate they have 2000 etc etc soemthing is multiplying it by 2

This post has been edited 3 times. It was last edited by cvxx7q Aug 12, 2011.
  32. Offline

iFaymous

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    Cant wait for the updates your doing =) Once 1.0 is finished with the griefing problems i will definitely put this on my server

Do you know a estimated date on when the plugin will reach 1.0?

This post has been edited 1 time. It was last edited by iFaymous Aug 15, 2011.