[INACTIVE][ECON] SignShops v1.2 - Commandless Multi-World Player Owned Shops (iConomy) [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Specops343, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Specops343

[​IMG]
    Commandless Player Owned Shops
    Current Version:​
    v1.2 [1000] June 30th, 2011
    Download | Mirror | Source Code (Jar)

*Requires iConomy (v5.0)​

Some notes about upgrading from < 1.0:
    1. config.yml is the new messages.yml, you can delete messages.yml
    2. BACK UP YOUR sellers.yml BEFORE MAKING ANY CHANGES OR UPDATING (sorry, wanted to make that clear.)
    Create signs to sell goods from a chest you specify; allow your players to setup and run their own shops!

Supported Signs:
    Supported Signs (open)

[Buy] - Buys an item fro the shop chest for the price specified on the 4th line
    [Sell] - Sells an item to the shop chest for the price specified on the 4th line
    [Donate] - Gives an item to the shop chest
    [Slot] - Gives a random item from the selected chest items (not the entire inventory) to the player
    [DeviceOn] - Turns a lever on
    [DeviceOff] - Turns a lever off
    [DeviceToggle] - Toggles a lever
    [Device] - Temporarily turns on a lever
    *[gBuy] - Buys an item from the shop, but the owner receives no money
    *[gSell] - Sells an item to the shop, and the player receives money, but not from the owner.
    *[iBuy] - Buy an item from the "shop", but really the item is created from scratch whether the shop has it in stock or not.
    *[iSell] - Sells an item to the "shop", but really the item just disappears.
    *[Day] - Turns the time to day
    *[Night] - Turns the time to night
    *[Rain] - Turns on rain + thunder
    *[ClearSkies] - Turns off rain + thunder
    *[Repair] - Repairs the current item
    *[Heal] - Fully heals the player

*Must be OP/SignShop.Admin to create

Usage:

Usage (open)

1. Create a sign. Line 1 needs to be [Buy] (or whatever type of sign). Line 4 needs to be the price (aka 50, 50.25) of your item(s). lines 2&3 can describe your item(s), or be blank.
    2. While holding redstone, click on the sign. (you should get a message)
    3. Find a chest you want to use as your storage, put ONLY the items you want the sign to sell in it. For example, if you have a stack of 64 Cobblestone and want to sell two at a time, put only two in the chest.
    4. Click on the chest with redstone. (you should get a message)
    5. Put all of your cobblestone in the chest
    6. Now players can click on your sign (no redstone needed), purchase the cobbletone two at a time! (right click to buy without confirmation dialog)
    Note - One chest can maintain multiple signs, just take everything out and set the new sign up, then put all the items for both signs in so the shop has something to sell.

Permissions Nodes:

Nodes (open)

• SignShop.Signs.*
    • SignShop.Admin.*

Video (open)

Changelog:
    Version 1.2
    • Updated by me, Specops343
    • Updated to latest RB
    Version 1.1
    • Bug fix - creates the plugin directory if needed.
    Known Issues:
    Note: I am taking over updating this plugin from ne0nx3r0, who is stopping updating his plugins. For more info, see here.

Want to get a response from me? Do @Specops343 at the start of your post.

maetthew, Juze and Greylee like this.
  2. Offline

Specops343

Hmm, I'm not getting anything like that. Could you please a. test it on 953 or b. Give me your current list of plugins.

3. @Specops343
    I only use a few /cough
    SimpleSkylands, Bigbrother, herospawn, iConomy, mcMMO, Stargate, NSCommand, DwarfForge, SignColours, TimeRank, Craftipedia, PvPReward, DCReason, WorldGuard, Cabinet, CombatTag, FalseBookCore, WorldEdit, FalseBookExtra, FalseBookIC, ScheduledAnnouncer, Essentials, groupPvP, EssentialsSpawn, FalsebookChat, Showcase, ArmorSlots, StaffofRegrowth, HeroicDeath, Votificer, Autosave, MineQuery, CraftIRC, Permissions, iChat, NoCheat, Factions, War, ModTRS.

4. Offline

thestriker095

There are still a few bugs with this plugin

1) If someone buys a tool (Ex: Diamond pickaxe) and has a damaged tool (A damaged diamond pickaxe) the damaged tool will be fixed aswell they recive the new tool.

2) Shears are not repairable at [Repair] signs

3) Both Wool and Ink have issues when selling them (Ex: I make a [Sell] sign for cactus green die but people can sell any type of die!) same for colored wool!

Please fix!

Thanks!:D

5. Offline

Vinsssounet

First, thanks for this amazing plugin.

The various signs supported allow great liberty and imagination !

Yet there is one missing.

Along with setRedStoneOnTemp, I'd be very happy to see setRedStoneOffTemp !

Indeed with pistons doors, the "on" position is most of the time the closed door. So it is not easy to configure a sign shop OPENING temporary a piston door...

6. Offline

liveoles

Please, could someone who uses Essentials with this plugin kindly tell me how to disable the signs in Essentials?
    Thanks!

7. Offline

Disparate

Loving the mod, but am I missing something here? If I delete a shop's sign (say I want to change the price) I can't put the sign back in the same place. Removing the sigh and even the chest does nto delete the shop. Any sign you put back in the same place just does what the original sign did, regardless of what you write on it.

Really need a way to delete the shops...

8. Offline

Vinsssounet

I have not this problem on our server ; yet I had something looking like it a little. When deleting a sign of a shop, the sign was reappearing instantly, with nothing written in it. Just impossible to get it back without removing the block the sign is on.

It was a conflict with LWC and private signs. Removing the auto-private sign feature removed the problem.
    SignShop works perfectly nicely for us.

So, maybe you're having some conflict with another plugin ?

9. Offline

Pand3micc

@Specops343

have i been missed?

my issue happened on 935, yes, and it really needs to be fixed

10. Offline

Disparate

Yeah, already figured that auto-private signs would screw this plugin up so they have been of from the start. Users can still make signs private but that is not the cause of this issue. It seems that once a shop is made it can never be unmade. No doubt it could be a conflict but I am just not sure how to find out

11. Offline

subarct1c

There seems to be an issue with this plugin using build 1000 and minecraft 1.7.3. When someone makes a new sign and clicks on it with the redstone in their hand it registers the sign twice, and same with the chest. Then if someone trys to buy something from a sign it also preforms the purchase twice. Any chance in looking into this and getting it fixed? Thanks in advance, love the plugin!

12. Offline

covarianttensor

Great plugin!

13. Offline

mat3099

@Specops343 Hi I love the plugin but only ops and admins can use the signs....have the permissions changed or is it something else? Please help!

14. Offline

Flamers

@Specops343 I'm getting this error:

Code:
    2011-07-21 22:54:23 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to SignShops
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at me.specops.signshops.SignShopPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(SignShopPlayerListener.java:151)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$10.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:307)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:332)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:168)
    	at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.dig(ItemInWorldManager.java:63)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:458)
    	at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:85)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    	at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Plugins:

[​IMG]

15. Offline

godofgames

Is there a way to disable the notifications the tell you when the shops are saving? It's quite annoying to have them flood the log. I don't want to completely disable the saving, just the notification

16. Offline

Joannou1

@Specops343 Hey, is there a way to donate iConomy money with the signs? I set the [donate] in the config file to only give the owner money, but instead it give the owner a peice of dirt!

17. Offline

thestriker095

@Specops343 There seems to be a memory issue as some signs do not work the following day after their created!

Please Fix!

Thanks!

18. Offline

Pand3micc

@Specops343

Tell anyone who gets that PLAYER_INTERACT error to add this to their plugin.yml in the signshops jar:

Code:
    softdepend:
      - XcraftGate
    Where XcraftGate is you put in the plugin name of your multi-world manager. Worked for me.

Creds to @feildmaster for this fix, as the problem was the same with quantum circuits.

Specops343 likes this.
  19. Offline

Flamers

20. Offline

waawaamp

dude i'm using PermissionsBukkit, it dislikes wildcarded permissions nodes

i.e.

SignShop.Signs.*
    SignShop.Admin.*

which are both wildcarded with an asterisk.

to get this to work for me, i'll need the full permissions nodes, if you know them, please =)

21. Offline

Dev

22. Offline

Latros

23. Offline

andreblue

@Specops343
    Any info if you will be getting the 100 build up today, or tomarrow? A time frame would be nice

24. Offline

Specops343

Sorry about that, ive been busy updating my server. I'll build it on 1K tonight.
    @andreblue @Latros @Dev

I'll add this to the op, thanks. My buddy @feildmaster is lookin out for me :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  25. Offline

feildmaster

I'd be looking out for you more if you were on skype. =P

26. Offline

Specops343

27. Offline

Dev

@Specops343

Any bugfixes for this update?

Also you made the plugin name Signshops instead of just Signshop.

28. Offline

fetusdip

whenever someone breaks a sign, the store stops working

29. Offline

TehSkull

2 issues I found:
    1. When a shop is broken, a new signshop can't be put in it's place.
    2. If the plugin is reloaded with PlugMan, signs activate twice when you try to use them. 3 times if reloaded again, etc etc. (I wouldn't consider this a major issue, but something worth pointing out.)

30. Offline

Specops343

Dammit I hate when I do that. I'll upload a new version tonight.

31. Could I request Lockette/LWC support? A couple of my users have found an exploit using sign shops to be able to empty someone's protected chest.

The user can simply create a [Buy] sign and link it to someone's chest that's protected via Lockette and then take all of the items from that chest.

This is a real problem as my users can be stolen from and it being nearly undetectable as to who stole the stuff as the user can just place the sign shops hundreds of blocks away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.