[ECON] SpoutTrade v1.4 - Trade items using an in-game GUI [1597]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Arkel, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Offline

Arkel

I'll put this into the post 1.8 version.
    Also in the post 1.8 version.

2. Offline

oglop

hello, is it possible to add feature, that you can only aim person and type /trade ?
    thank you (usig 1.2.3)
    (I wanted to suggest it at dev.bukkit but I wanted to everyone can see it)

btw. missing text file (translateable)
    when you reques trade .. requested person got message with /trade accept (in english)
    this text isn't in config.yml, and can you add colors? {BLUE} etc?

- Potvrdit obchod {BLUE} /trade confirm {BRIGHTGREEN}nebo Zrusit obchod {BLUE} /trade reject

thank you

3. Offline

forceserver

it pluign exist bug
    when user is trading after define , in case user died inventory save

4. Offline

juloo

it would be great there have a language file
    For example:
    demand for trade: 'Player has requested to trade with you '
    ect ...

5. Offline

Arkel

This is already implemented in the version that will be released after 1.8

6. Offline

Escharian

Is it possible to incorporate iConomy or a similar economy plugin? Like, a little box where you put in the amount of money and it would transfer that instead of items?

7. Offline

Deh'Ja

Nice!
    Possible to add support money ?

8. Offline

Mercury

Dupe Free?

9. Offline

Arkel

Will try and get the latest version out tonight once I've got through my homework. Was having issues because I upgraded to Java 7. That one should be dupe free.

10. Offline

Mercury

I noticed that your latest version at dev.bukkit is not latest RB ready?

11. Offline

Arkel

The one I'm uploading within the next half hour will be.

12. Offline

Darcion

uhhhh

with 1.4.1 you can dupe everything...

took a diamondswort or anything in your hand then begin trade and took anything in the top of the trade window, now this transforms into that item what you have in your hand. only if you decline that trade it disappears.

13. Offline

Bhikku

Aggree, WTF, i write this on every Thread, even on bukkit-dev. There are over 5 Duplicate Bugs, and he still dont react, so lol, one of the best-plugin ideas and he ignore the community support :/

14. Offline

sawine

This is a nice plugin, although I had to uninstall it because you can create infinite blocks with it.

Trade with some1, decline the trade, then take the item and right click with it in your inventory slots.

Way too easy to dupe with it. :(

15. Offline

Arkel

I think you'll find that if you create a ticket using the issue tracker (I request this on BukkitDev) I get back to you within 24 hours. I don't check the forums everyday, and BukkitDev even less. I only get e-mail notifications on issues from GitHub. As far as I was aware this issue was fixed in 1.4.1, but obviously not. I will have another look today.

16. Offline

Ludi95

can you add iconomy for trade items and money

17. Offline

Grifhell

very good, one more super plugin, but i have error

Code:
    03:16:32 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\SpoutTrade.jar' in folder 'plugins': S
    pout
    org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: Spout
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:133)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.
    java:213)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:136)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:138)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:103)
            at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigur
    ationManager.java:52)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:136)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:348)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)
    Verified Java say me
    "You have the recommended Java installed (Version 6 Update 27)."

18. Offline

Buckethead

i can trade with myself HA! mabey should get rid of that. also when askin about trade and it prompts u to accept or deny. thres no space between that. just being a grammar nazi. o and when i trade with self and accept. as oppsed to other ersons name i see a number. i trade witht myself accept and all items i traded disapear

get spout

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  19. Offline

Vorna

I am afraid to use this. Seems like Diablo 2 all over again. lol Dupe dupe dupe.
    Also seems like everyone is having problems with it every day.

Anyone suggest this plugin at all or not worth it?

20. Offline

Revenger

Good plugin but trade at the end in spoutcraft uses the chat to accept/deny to keep with the gui thing cant you make a gui that has buttons for accept/deny trade transaction?

21. Offline

Arkel

I'm now back on development of this plugin. Going to focus on bufixing over the next few weeks.

22. Offline

rudedoggx

I'd like this too.

23. Offline

Revenger

Some players have been reporting there inventory gets stuck if they cancel trade or forget to see the initial trade message as well as when they finish trading.

We have also been asked if players could turn off trade requests so there not spammed unwillingly for trades.

As we have quite a few young players who keep asking to trade or for items in chat.

24. Offline

resba

@Arkel could you please update your forum thread to the latest build? thanks.

25. Offline

Arkel

Can you describe what you mean by inventory getting stuck?

26. Offline

Revenger

The best explanation I have was a moderator that brought it to my attention.

Not the best explanations from our mods :/ *trying to improve that*

From what I can decipher someone r clicked to trade with the mod he got the message to accept/deny trade but his inventory was not usable until he typed /trade deny.

This is without the client spoutcraft from what I have seen.

27. You should add an input for money :p

28. Offline

Arkel

The only thing that's stopping me from doing this is the problem of how to do it for players without the SpoutCraft client. That and the fact that I'm trying to focus on bug fixing atm.

29. Like that ?

/trademny
    "What amount you want to trade ?"
    Here something wich must be ChatListener in Java...
    Player type the amount.

And, idk ...

You can also make it works only for SC users *-*

30. Offline

Arkel

I'm trying to avoid the use of commands as much as possible, also how could one change the amount of money during a trade?
    I'm thinking of using Spouts custom item API to make an item that represents money that can easily be seen in the trade window. Anyway, the focus is bugfixing at the minute. This is a heavily requested feature, so I'll get to work on it one way or another once I have something stable to work with.