[EDIT/FUN] iPaint 1.1 - Paint blocks with items! [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by DrAgonmoray, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Offline

DrAgonmoray

iPaint - Paint the landscape!
    Version: 1.1

iPaint allows you to simply click on blocks to change the material to whatever you are holding in your hand. For example, if you are holding a dirt block, and you click some cobble, the cobble will turn to dirt!

Features:
    • Material changing with the press of a button
    • Commands to turn iPaint on/off
    • Permissions support (defaults to op if there isn't permissions)
    • Ability to have an infinite paint brush or not
    Commands:
    /ipaint [on|off] - Turns iPaint on or off, respectively.

Permissions:
    Code:
    #This makes you able to use iPaint
    - 'ipaint.paint'
    #This makes you able to use iPaint without consuming
       the blocks you are holding.
    - 'ipaint.paint.infinite'
    (will default to Op if Permissions isn't installed)

Download iPaint v1.1
    iPaint Source (zip)

Changelog:
    Version 1.1
    • Permissions is no longer required
    • iPaint will default to Op if Permissions isn't installed
    Version 1.0
    • Initial release
    Planned features:
    • Suggestions?

Mcmaxx likes this.
  2. Offline

captainawesome7

@DrAgonmoray Seems similar to SimpleReplace and that one Voxel plugin, but I checked out the source and it seems clean. Congrats on your second(?) plugin

3. Offline

DrAgonmoray

I've never heard of either of those, so I sure hope I didn't steal the code :p
    Thanks, and yeah it is my second plugin. :D

Eep, it just occured to me that I included a file that I never used. I'll remove it in the next update.

4. Offline

aPunch

I don't mean to be rude when I say this, but lay off the plugin-policing. You want to take the time to review the author's source code to check if they stole any code? That is great, and you should be praised for doing such a thing. However, when you don't find anything suspicious, there is no need to report this to the author or to anyone else, for that matter. It makes you come across as desperate to catch another code-stealer. Again, I say this with all due-respect. :)

5. Offline

DrAgonmoray

iPaint Version 1.1
    • Permissions is no longer required
    • iPaint will default to Op if Permissions isn't installed

I also got plugin developer. ^_^
    <---------

6. Offline

DrAgonmoray

Supports 935 as expected. :D

7. Offline

dbizzzle

Would it be possible to include multiworld support in the next update? I am planning on making an art world for my server which will consists of one huge wall going on forever and completely flat land and I would like to have this so that people could simply have a magic carpet and replace all the blocks but I do not want them to be able to do this on my main map, think this could be possible?

8. Offline

DrAgonmoray

Do you have permissions installed? Simply give them permission to paint in the art world, but don't give them it in the regular.

9. Offline

dbizzzle

No, I don't have permissions :/ I need help setting it up but nobody will give me a hand even though I made a forum post about it

10. Offline

DrAgonmoray

Tested and updated to recommended build 953. Still works on 860 too.

11. Offline

MetalMadness

THANK YOU!

12. Offline

xShadow

Simple. But very cool, thanks!

13. Offline

genedhr

This is probably the single most useful, helpful tool I use. <3 I don't want it to ever go away!

14. Offline

ZafireCondor

One feature i would see that would be nice, is when you replace the block, the block you replace pops in your inventory. Right now it just disappears, but what if i say want to change a cobblestone building into a wooden one or the other way around, but i don't want to lose all the cobble/wood. You think you can make it where when you replace it'll give you the block you replaced?