I need a developer to develop this plugin for me ASAP!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by 3DDarren, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Offline

3DDarren

Category: Fun, Chat Related, Miscellaneous

Name: ERBPlugin

How it works:
    When the first two players join by doing "/erb join", no one else can join. After the first two players join, the countdown starts at 5. When the countdown finishes, the two players must rap by doing "rap <lyric>". The two players can only rap for 20 seconds. After 20 seconds of rapping, everyone in the server will need to vote who was the best rapper by doing "/erb vote <player>". They will only have 10 seconds to vote. After 10 seconds of voting, the plugin will tally up the votes to see which player has the most votes. When the pugin has finished tallying, it will show who has the most votes in the chat and the winner will receive an item as a prize. You can change the prize the winner will get in the config.yml.

Commands:
    /erb join
    /erb vote <player>
    /erb forceend
    /erb forcestart
    /erb reload
    /rap <lyric>

Permissions:
    erb.*
    erb.join
    erb.rap
    erb.vote
    erb.reload
    erb.forcestart
    erb.forceend

When I'd like it by: ASAP!

2. Offline

RingOfStorms

This is one of the most original ideas I've seen here for a while O_O

Seems like a plugin that wouldn't serve much purpose for gameplay, but kinda fun at the same time. Good luck on finding a dev :p

MrBluebear3 and chasechocolate like this.
  3. Offline

3DDarren

BUMP!

hmm, no one seems interested... BUMP!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  4. Offline

kg9dh

hmm I can try, shouldn't be that difficult (hopefully XD)

nearly done, there wont be a forcestart in version 0.1, but rest will be there. only made a little mistake with the scheduler, will fix, upload it and its ready to go

Forgot about prices, so will do config now. I will also make it so you can change how long people can vote & rap

It's on GitHub for now, I will put it on BukkitDev and say it was your idea and I coded it if its ok for you.

https://github.com/kg9dh/ERBPlugin

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

5. Offline

3DDarren

That's fine. Can you also make it so you can blacklist words they can't say?

Can also make it, so when the first player finishes rapping, it's the second player's turn and the first player can't rap until the second player finishes rapping.

6. Offline

CeramicTitan

Make a hashmap called currentrapper or something, and add the rapper to that hashmap when its their turn.Then in the AsyncChatEvent, check who is in that hashmap and cancel the event for everyone except the player in the map.

kg9dh likes this.
  7. Offline

kg9dh

Thanks Ceramic :)

Yes I can do that.
    I can do that aswell.

Hmm actually it will get a bit confusing with that. Because there are no spoken words, rapper 1 can't just interrupt rapper 2. And using like a "keyword" to end a "rapsession" could get abused -> wait until the end.

What I would suggest is:
    - rapper 1 starts with a 10sec session
    - rapper 2 then got 20 sec
    - rapper 1 got 10sec again

8. Offline

3DDarren

Ok

9. Please wait every.....
    I SAID PLZ wait 12 hours before bumping. Ty.

10. Offline

Tirelessly

Name it HoodCraft pls

11. Offline

BeeJayMendrinos

Hahahaha best name ever!